(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The game is too slow. I mean you have to wait too long between the menus. I know it's under a second, but when you try to click through a few of them, it adds up. I think this is the main thing you should work on.
Also you should put the link to the online itch.io version under the download section.
Hi! We fixed the performance issue in version 1.3!

Reactions: maestro9109

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
hello my moms from another games, we meet again
our renewed battle shall be legendary

just suggestion. . .
add hint menu or external walkthrough somewhere, maybe
also the delay between click is subtle but get annoying over time
Hi! We have reduced the delay between clicks in version 0.1.3. Now the game works much faster!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
seems no crucial issues.
will wait until more content.
weirdly i havenot met stepmom.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
anyways. seems the game took a quite common route which is generally fine with me.
personally id vote for everything which non-readers can benefit from . that is reduced texts as much as possible, hence the narrative out of quests not otherwise (and from other means of info delivery: visuals, tips, responses ...objects interactions. i feel like i want some leaning towards point&clicky direction * though cannot say i remember any of those in twine html games so it might be 'technical' issue)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I think it's a pretty good start, but the random gains can make things a bit grindy. Spending a week reading a book because you keep getting 3 Charisma at a time is something that will frustrate a lot of players very quickly. Maybe some kind of dice system would be more encouraging- e.g. 5d5 is still random and has a similar maximum gain to

passiveme

Apr 29, 2018
Some of the best UI in an HTML game I've seen in a long time. Lot's of grammar issues tho.
There seems to be a bug where if you use the back button it prevents time and days progressing in game.
A good start. Looking forward to seeing more polish and content.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Maybe this will change, but after the intro you would have never guessed that time travel was involved as it seemed irrelevant to the actions you were taking.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Hi! In version 0.1.2.1, there are only two events with a stepmother.
But the next major update 0.2 will be entirely dedicated to the stepmother!
seems like you have to restart if your using an older save to get the stepmother content

RogeredBacon

May 29, 2018
Great game, thoroughly enjoyed it; though it's obviously in an early state. One thing you can do to obscure the grind is have other events happening at the same time, not necessarily sexual but things to flesh out the world/character at certain times of day.

You increase intelligence twice then in the evening catch a teacher with a student; grind morning then checkout the park at lunch etc. Though I'm sure this will all be fleshed out, otherwise it's too linear.

One other thing I would say is that when there are multi-part vids you should only start the video when it stops being hidden. Small thing, but it was annoying to wind back.

Keep it up! Reminded me a bit of Become Someone

Reactions: Ramos92 and ziadoa

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
The itch.io / online link is broken. I think the developer has been removed from the platform as the game did not show up when searched.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The itch.io / online link is broken. I think the developer has been removed from the platform as the game did not show up when searched.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, with the release of the update I had to make minor edits to itch.io page. At the time of the work, the link was not working. Everything should be fine from now on.

converse15379

Jul 2, 2017
So when you have the date with Kim it resets all other character's events and breaks any you haven't finished. In my case I had finished everyone's except Judith's and after the reset I can't complete the last quiz. It keeps saying I need to increase my intelligence but it is already maxed out.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My old save didn't work, so I restarted and even though the events aren't starting properly. Even the online game present the same problems.
I'm lvl 3 of intelligence, leveled it to max, and Judith still want me to lvl it more, and when I try to lvl it the lvl 3 restart from beginning 0/200. Judith also restart the events from the beginning in the library.
Stepsister is in max reputation and the events don't progress.
Kim is working fine.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes