(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Hi. I fixed bug with perception level in v0.9.2!
Idk what you did, but the bug is NOT fixed. I load the game, my Perception (at least my displayed perception) is reset back to level 1. Tried to level it legit, but the issue continues to occur. Opened my save file in an editor, changed my Perception level to 12, and loaded the file. Reset to level 1 again. I made another save and opened it again, and my perception is still set to 0.

Reactions: Brovalon

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Idk what you did, but the bug is NOT fixed. I load the game, my Perception (at least my displayed perception) is reset back to level 1. Tried to level it legit, but the issue continues to occur. Opened my save file in an editor, changed my Perception level to 12, and loaded the file. Reset to level 1 again. I made another save and opened it again, and my perception is still set to 0.
I can confirm that. With 0.9.4 perception is always reset to 0.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Oh, btw, if you save and load after you level up one of your stats, the XP required for the next level decreased to 200. I basically save-scummed my way to max Strength because I could level it, then save and load to remove the XP increase.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
why is the back-button gone in 0.9.4?
I just switched from 0.9.2.3 to 0.9.4 btw.
I removed back button for better game performance. When this button are active, the game always remembers several scenes back and because of this appears big delay after clicks.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Everyone who have problem with reseting perception please download fixed version from Gofile or Itch.io.
Also online version on itch.io now have fix for perception.

jeand116

Feb 25, 2018
to everyone having problem with stats just use "SugarCube.State.active.variables.PER =12" just replace "PER" with desired stat and "12" with the desired level

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TimeShifter-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HotLoad
Jan 18, 2021
Could we get a clear Changelog entry when the "Back" button is back in the game?

I do not like playing Twine games in which the Back button has been removed, so I stopped upgrading Time Shifter after v0.9.3 which was the last playable version. I was hoping that v0.9.5 would restore that button after the mistake in v0.9.4, but apparently not. I am still hoping that this mistake will be fixed in the next release...

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
A "Back" button is clearly something i enjoy too, especially after an click i have done by mistake. I hope it comes back again to increase the joy to play it, rather then to increase the performance ;)

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I removed back button for better game performance. When this button are active, the game always remembers several scenes back and because of this appears big delay after clicks.
You can set maximum "back scenes" it remembers, which usually fixes this performance issues. I found that 8 is good number

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes