SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
TF_CH01_sunscreen_vanessa_21_bottom_up.jpg

^ Vanessa Bottom "aka" ASS ^

Dev Update - March 22nd

Hey everyone!

We finally have a release window — the Chapter 01 refresh will be out mid to late May. I know it’s significantly later than expected, but things did not go at all like I thought they would. The refresh will be a free update available to everyone. Apologies, I did not realize that I was burnt out from work until doing simple modeling took me way longer than normal. I’m still working on finding a work-life balance, but I feel like things are better.

Also, I got a little stuck in the experience that comes with working on a game that’s been delayed. It feels like you need to add more things to the release, but really all that does is add more delays. I’ve been trying to stick to the scope and plan to get this release out so we can finally get to Chapter 04.

The biggest thing I’ve been trying to accomplish with the refresh is to exponentially increase the lewd content in Chapter 01. Here are some previews of what’s to come. Hope you enjoy it, and I’m looking forward to this update being done and released.

TF_CH01_bus_fun_mandy_v2_08_pussy_reveal.jpg

^ Mandy Pussy Reveal ^

sc04_vanessa_post_interro_v2_11_freedom.jpg

^ Vanessa Post Interrogation ^

VHS_CH01_zeros_diner_01_new_mgmt_22_gyration.jpg

^ Dinner New Manegmant ^

sc06_vanessa_couch_v2_21_close.jpg

^ Vanessa Couch Close Up ^

More news soon and thanks for the support!

Cheers, ZeroHero

B00GY_M@N

May 1, 2017
12 chapter game, and after almost 2 years we're at chapter 3? i'll be back in 5-10 years but good game so far
one of my comments from more than 2 years ago.... and we're still here, i know this is labeled as abandoned, but with the "news" that an updated chapter 1 is coming out(in MAY btw), instead of chapter 4, i'm sorry for the people who give money to this guy, although i think of the 73 patreons, 50 probably forgot they have subscribed.... anyway, guess my 10 years prognosis was very modest

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I'm not normally one to comment on slow development but I do have to ask ..... are they working on a Commodore 64?

Spectrum ZX?

Atari ST?

Potato powered microwave?
never really played those as a young kid was always more of a nes, and snes kind of guy.

wish28

Apr 1, 2024
View attachment 968598

Overview:
15 years ago your grandparents disappeared in front of your eyes. No explanation. No clues. Just questions. You can learn the truth now, but you'll need help. Become the main character and solve the mystery of their disappearance.
Join a lively cast of characters on your adventure and choose whether to pursue romance, or not. Collect useful items and clues, using them during interrogations to learn the truth. Throughout your journey, use your phone to collect information, message characters, view
character love, lust and likability stats, and more!
OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date: 2022-09-16
Developer: Zero2HeroGames - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Official Walkthrough - FAN Sigs1 - Fan Sigs2 - Wallpaper Codes

Jack Raven thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 722473 View attachment 722476 View attachment 722474 View attachment 722489 View attachment 722487 View attachment 722483 View attachment 722482 View attachment 722479 View attachment 722501 View attachment 722490 View attachment 722486 View attachment 722484 View attachment 722485 View attachment 722481 View attachment 722497 View attachment 722500
thanks for the game

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Is the game abandoned or supported by dev?
It's strange that so popular "trending" game has "abandoned" tag.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes