Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Just an observation and maybe a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which unlocks a new image but the phone no longer has EXTRAS -> WALLPAPER and the picture isn't in the images anywhere. Anyone else with this issue or know a fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but felt short but atleast it had some sex but plot didn't advance anywhere.

found 2 fragments, 1st after start of this update and 2nd in bathroom and if there were more then dunno where (missing 1 piece for full gem).

scrshots:

1. oh nice
2. they all are very well padded

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1644981964194.png

Hey everyone!
I’m continuing the Time For You Framed series with Akane!
There’s been lots of love for Akane these past few months! Don’t worry, we’ll see more of her soon ;)
I’m going to make a group render with all the main characters when I get some extra time :p
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Free The Nipple edition.
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Why is it so hard to get an updated walkthrough for this game? And it seems like the walkthrough mod won't be getting an update because the modder's last post on patreon was back in September.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it so hard to get an updated walkthrough for this game? And it seems like the walkthrough mod won't be getting an update because the modder's last post on patreon was back in September.
separate payment for wt. since last wt it hasn't been needed, if you want to collect time gem parts then just click and look around.

Time for You Walkthrough Mod [v0.24.0]
is that request or what?

• Haha
Reactions: raj143
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes