2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

AnonymousWhiskey

Jul 10, 2023
this link has some (idk if all) cg from the game, if you're feeling too lazy to go through the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Atreb

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Was a little fun NTR game, sad there wasn't a 4th ending that end good for Saki and her bf, seems it either bad ending, seen as slut and get kicked out school, bad ending get seen by her boyfriend in the gym or bad ending becoming owned by all the teachers in school and send a vid to her boyfriend that she now has learned everythign and became their property. Either way it was very well made and all 3 endings were good as bad endings.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Was a little fun NTR game, sad there wasn't a 4th ending that end good for Saki and her bf,
Either way it was very well made and all 3 endings were good as bad endings.
Way back then, they mentioned making a sequel, but afaik they haven't put out anything new yet. I just like the content and the top tier art+animation, so I just want more of that. So lets just hope they deliver eventually.

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
More ntr hatefilled garbage for all the worthless unwanted pathetic tiny dicked cowardly super cuck life rejects and most likely perma-virgin trash.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
More ntr hatefilled garbage for all the worthless unwanted pathetic tiny dicked cowardly super cuck life rejects and most likely perma-virgin trash.
someone got cheated on and cried while whacking to it, now they're in denial :p

t[fghd]

Dec 29, 2019
I know that hentai games are for fapping and the scenes are high quality at least as expected from Mana, but why tf can't they devise a better plot lol? like who tf try to blackmail a girl with a video, that was ILLEGALLY RECORDED in the bathroom, and what kind of person would be dumb enough to get threatened by this? Honestly, it would have been nice if the blackmailing is at least a bit well thought out...

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
and what kind of person would be dumb enough to get threatened by this? Honestly, it would have been nice if the blackmailing is at least a bit well thought out...
I know its barebones simple ntr cliché plot, but the actual of you as japanese schoolgirl, having a video leak of you masturbating in the bathroom, it isn't that simple is it? Even if later she is practically giving everyone a live show anyway.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes