• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Seems to be. Now just move your previous 'game' folder inside of 'Time_for_Dragons ... DDM...' And delete or move the promotional pictures, they're sorta cluttering the place up. :oops:

LillithsAngel

Jan 17, 2020
How do I learn magic?

I gave the witch her 10 buckets already, but whenever I show up she says I'm too impatient and need to calm down. I've tried showing up with 0 rage, making me calm. Is there some other requirement I'm missing?

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
I gave the witch her 10 buckets already, but whenever I show up she says I'm too impatient and need to calm down. I've tried showing up with 0 rage, making me calm. Is there some other requirement I'm missing?
You need 4 stamina or more to study, if i'm not mistaken. So you should grow paws that increase stamina straight after getting medium size, if you want to learn magic early.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You need 4 stamina or more to study, if i'm not mistaken.
You are. There's a long list of requirements (basically, max most of your 'fillable' stats), but having more than 3 stamina is not one of them.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The original Defiler Wings is something of a cult classic, and has five.

It's also not a game (or mod) for everyone. I suspect a lot of the players of the original games were Russian, and this mod no longer supports that.

The 107 pages is mostly brainstorming and me interacting with the players a lot. Few games here have that level of feedback.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I would like to report a bug:

After buying the "doll", I knocked her up. And after I went to sleep the next time, she just disappeared. There was no report of her dieing, being eaten or her running away. She was just...gone.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
After buying the "doll", I knocked her up. And after I went to sleep the next time, she just disappeared.
Weird. I can't really debug this without more information. Can you share a save, as close to when it happened as possible? Preferably before buying her but just after would work, too.

Also, any further details you can recall, e.g. what 'race' her appearance was, whether you put her in a room, how long you slept, etc.

Edit: The only thing that ought to remove a captive without any messages is when you accidentally kill her while mating, which I assume you didn't?

Edit2: Hmm, she might have died quietly because you lacked money for upkeep, although that would have required a pretty long sleep. Try the attached file. No guarantees, since I still don't know if that was the case, and I merged in some other changes that might mess up something else.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Weird. I can't really debug this without more information. Can you share a save, as close to when it happened as possible? Preferably before buying her but just after would work, too.

Also, any further details you can recall, e.g. what 'race' her appearance was, whether you put her in a room, how long you slept, etc.

Edit: The only thing that ought to remove a captive without any messages is when you accidentally kill her while mating, which I assume you didn't?

Edit2: Hmm, she might have died quietly because you lacked money for upkeep, although that would have required a pretty long sleep. Try the attached file. No guarantees, since I still don't know if that was the case, and I merged in some other changes that might mess up something else.
Thanks for the reply, but I kept playing, so I can't share any save. Therefor I also can't try out if that file helps.

I will have to start a new game anyway, since I am basically stuck in an unwinnable loop. The knight is far to strong to kill, but changing lairs only makes him/her stronger and I can't access the smuggler's isle.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Therefor I also can't try out if that file helps.
You can. Console 'kingdom.witch_doll_timer = 0', 'lair.money += 3000000' (if it's your second homunculus) and see what happens now.

Also, how long did your dragon sleep? Because a homunculus is tough enough to need something like four months to starve, so I'd be quite surprised if that was indeed the case.

The knight is far to strong to kill, but changing lairs only makes him/her stronger and I can't access the smuggler's isle.
It doesn't really matter that she's getting stronger if she's already unbeatable, right? You can also try swapping lairs twice in a row to give yourself more time before she comes knocking again.

But, yeah, being in a knight cycle is pretty bad.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes