WebGL Completed Tiki's Summer Memories [v1.1.3] [greedylust23]

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Why host the media? The total size for all the videos combined is less than 5MB, I can't see the pictures being much more. Was the standalone an afterthought after the online version or is this something to just test Azure? Genuinely curious. :unsure:

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Why host the media? The total size for all the videos combined is less than 5MB, I can't see the pictures being much more. Was the standalone an afterthought after the online version or is this something to just test Azure? Genuinely curious. :unsure:
Your deduction is right! I first intended to make an online only game, but because of Unity's WebGL issues I also decided to release an "standalone" version, but that would also consumed streamed media, since that's how it was developed initially.

I initially only wanted to develop and release online games... but WebGL was just not fully helping.

Still digging into the online games idea though. Gonna keep trying stuff until I find something that works out!

Reactions: funog1

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
RIP Flash. You can't even play the original Tiki's Summer Memories, or any of Heiwachan's Flash Animations anymore. Not until Ruffle gets updated to properly play Flash Games through Action Scrip 3, or whatever.

I tried downloading their Flash.swf files before (and now), but apparently there's a lot of "background data" that cannot be easily copied, so the .swf files don't really work past the title screen, when ran offline.

znclfh2o

Nov 11, 2020
RIP Flash. You can't even play the original Tiki's Summer Memories, or any of Heiwachan's Flash Animations anymore. Not until Ruffle gets updated to properly play Flash Games through Action Scrip 3, or whatever.

I tried downloading their Flash.swf files before (and now), but apparently there's a lot of "background data" that cannot be easily copied, so the .swf files don't really work past the title screen, when ran offline.
Try . It has that and other Heiwachan games on there.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698