WebGL Completed Tiki's Summer Memories [v1.1.3] [greedylust23]

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Try . It has that and other Heiwachan games on there.
I've actually tried that, but it's pretty limited, in terms of erotic stuffs. Actually, since my post, H-FlashPlayer has become a thing, and Ruffle is generally more stable. So, Heiwachan's stuff can be played again, amongst other things.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
60 seconds to find 12 items?
it ruined the game
little time to find many items
shouldn't you have timed time?
play that game again?
no

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
The precision with which you need to click a spot for a difference is stupidly high, and having a timer just makes it annoying. I played the original that someone linked and it was way better; no timer and it you clicked the right area it would respond as correct. This game you click a pixel off and it charges a life, this is in no way an improvement and if you think making annoying changes makes it less of a copy of the original in any positive sense you are wrong.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
funny how its now (1.12 ver) completely standalone, but still gets stuck "loading" after clicking go to reward.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
That's 10 minutes I'll never get back :D lol
Ok.. not really worth it imo.
- You get just 1 spot the difference puzzle.
- Must find at least 8 diff's to get scene A in reward, I'm guessing must find 10 for scene B, and must find all 12 for scene C.
- Must do all this in only 1 minute.
- Some objects are easy to find - some take a while to find - and some take you more than 1 minute to find.
- Can only click on the right picture that the objects are missing, and if you don't click precisely on the hairline space, you lose a life :eek:
- The reward gives you just 3 looping animations with no sound. :eek: again
- Only scene C allows a transparent man with a solid dick to cum.
- At the time of writing this, the [Interracial] tag isn't included in the 'tags' section, but should be - loli is fucked by brown skinned guy.
- While it says [Loli] in the tags, the note inside game says all people ingame are 18+. *cough* yeeeeah, riiiiight ;) lol
- Lastly... Considering how big a pc screen is, the STD picture doesn't take advantage of it.. they're too small, thus makes finding the diff's harder, also hurts the eyes because you gotta sit closer to screen. While I'm not paying for the game, Dev isn't paying for the health of player's eyesight.

Cynthia102

Jun 29, 2023
I've actually tried that, but it's pretty limited, in terms of erotic stuffs. Actually, since my post, H-FlashPlayer has become a thing, and Ruffle is generally more stable. So, Heiwachan's stuff can be played again, amongst other things.
sorry for the late reply lol. how did u get H-FlashPlayer to play heiwachan games? I can't get it to work on his website