• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Barret: Hey Tifa if your snatch is as big as your "tata's" let me just take the bullets out and adjust my right arm vibration mode to lvl 1. Please make yourself comfortable on the Bar's counter Screenshot_33.png

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe i'll do an android port, I really had a lot of problems to do android ports but I will try again
Why did you choose not to make the game from Cloud's perspective?
Male perspective-mystery NTR trumps normal NTR, because it adds a way to elicit more emotional responses from people, such as anxiety, worry, etc on top of the base NTR fetish.
It also makes the story more technical, simply by having a multi-perspective complex narrative.
You can add in Tifa's perspective as well, but it's a huge missed opportunity.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Am I forced to swap to the Slut's POV or can I choose to only play from the Cuck's POV?
In the next update I will add an option in where you can choose not to see Tifa's POV but right now the only way to "not-to" see Tifa's POV is to close the game when an image saying "tifa's POV" appears on the screen... That's pretty much the way of avoiding tifa's pov

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Why did you choose not to make the game from Cloud's perspective?
Male perspective-mystery NTR trumps normal NTR, because it adds a way to elicit more emotional responses from people, such as anxiety, worry, etc on top of the base NTR fetish.
It also makes the story more technical, simply by having a multi-perspective complex narrative.
You can add in Tifa's perspective as well, but it's a huge missed opportunity.
Man... the game it's from cloud perspective :HideThePain: and there is tifa's pov also, but you can choose not to see it because it starts right after Cloud's pov

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Tifa's POV is to close the game when an image saying "tifa's POV" appears on the screen... That's pretty much the way of avoiding tifa's pov
So what you're saying is this is a slut game and not an NTR game and that I should have put it on Ignore the as soon as I saw it.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and The D0n

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Man... the game it's from cloud perspective :HideThePain: and there is tifa's pov also, but you can choose not to see it because it starts right after Cloud's pov
Lmao. Just saw the "female protagonist" tag and didn't even bother checking anything else.

edit:
Actually, my point still stands since we can't choose to be in the dark about the NTR. Still a missed opportunity here cucklinnde.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
i like it. you changed it into ren'py well. models are great and randall change with the cheating wife was nice. i look forward to seeing tifa turn into a bitch that gives cloud the middle finger and gaslights him. i hope you don't drop cloud checking her cellphone either. you can even make a scene where she catches him and screams abuse at him to justify her acting more rude casually.

there's a text/bug at the scene when cloud calls tifa on the phone while at work. the text box name is cloud but has tifa's dialogue during "Oh, yes! Sorry Cloud, I have to go.."

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
[QUOTE}NutGuy
Will there be a mode that gives Tifa back her realistic proportions? For me, unrealistic and exaggerated proportions are a major turnoff.

As I say to anyone complaining about the way a game is being made: There are 10 billion other games out there, if you don't like how a game is being developed then pick another and stop complaining.
Why should any developer cater to 1, 10, 100 or even 1000 posts to change a game? For every 1 post complaining there are 100 other people who are satisfied or at the least accepting of how things are AND when a developer caters to every little whim someone posts the game ALWAYS gets abandoned because everyone has unique tastes and kinks.
Where did I complain? I simply asked a question responding to the dev's inquiries. "I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!" I am literally doing what the dev asked people to do, to leave feedback/questions about the game. Literally nothing beyond a harmless question, so calm down.

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Would love to see a another game like this except you play as Red XIII going after Tifa and the other girls.
Tifa: Red XIII if you manage to make/breed the fastest Chocobo in the stables and win within it the Gold Saucer Chocobo Race im gonna make you the happiest Puppy on my Risky Day. Red XIII: (in the middle of the race) Im going to barf in a second...BUT ITS STILL WORTH IT! Screenshot_34.png

Reactions: Sgt. M

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Lmao. Just saw the "female protagonist" tag and didn't even bother checking anything else.

edit:
Actually, my point still stands since we can't choose to be in the dark about the NTR. Still a missed opportunity here cucklinnde.
I mean, you CAN choose, by closing the game and not seeing tifa's POV... It's not like the game is obligating you to see Tifas pov because there is a big image saying where tifas pov starts

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
have not seen this game elsewhere but in rpg
sounds a bit copied to me
It doesn't cost anything to read the devs notes pal. that game was abandoned and the dev took (a lot) inspiration of that proyect to make this new game, it's not difficult to understand.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
NTR IR game 4 hours old on this site with already 3 pages of comments and 40% profanity emojis collected? I can only imagine what some of these comments are going on about haha! Those supposed NTR haters can never resist visiting can they?
Well, count me as interested.

Any chance there is preggo stuff in the future? I didn't see it in the future tag comments, but I know your games dance all around it and tease about the future but none of them are there yet. That's the biggest problem with having a preggo kink, is it takes so long for a game to finally get into that kind of stuff, that it forces me to ask early so I don't get hopeful then find out years into a project it's never gonna happen.

Anyways, good luck, I'll be back for more.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes