RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Thx, but I'm sure there are many animations missing in this archive, compared to kemono postings.
i think the only one thats missing which isnt in there or op is the Tracer animation from christmas. seems he forgot to add it to the archive. if anyone has it (not the twitter version) would be kewl if they could share
Edit: the Tracer animation before that should also have a 4k version according to his patreon. he said he's gonna fix the links in january so by now it *should* be available, maybe other 4k versions too that arent in the archive (it do be messy)

Last edited:

ArmothyLurker

Mar 3, 2019
i think the only one thats missing which isnt in there or op is the Tracer animation from christmas. seems he forgot to add it to the archive. if anyone has it (not the twitter version) would be kewl if they could share
Edit: the Tracer animation before that should also have a 4k version according to his patreon. he said he's gonna fix the links in january so by now it *should* be available, maybe other 4k versions too that arent in the archive (it do be messy)
We're still missing the Mercy POV cumshot bonus angle, he showed an image of it on twitter last year but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere, I don't think he made it at all but I could be wrong. If you know how to contact him about it that be great because he ignored me on twitter. Here was the preview image

Mar 9, 2020
We're still missing the Mercy POV cumshot bonus angle, he showed an image of it on twitter last year but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere, I don't think he made it at all but I could be wrong. If you know how to contact him about it that be great because he ignored me on twitter. Here was the preview image
Yeah he has a habit of not following through with projects that he says he's going to finish. I've been a patreon of his a few times before and there were so many instances where he said he was going to finish and angle, animation, etc, and never followed through with it.

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone has the DVA boat/cruiser video in something OTHER than 60 fps? There's a clear visual glitch that looks like faulty interpolation to me.

Reactions: GUNGUNHOW

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Does anyone have a 4K version of all his works after September 10? I've only found the 1080p version so far, and I've heard that 4K is only available to his super members.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
RaidenZ Question

Those archives in this thread you shared, what tier they are from? if you remember
I'm asking bcs I wanna know with what OP is updated, And bcs I think i never saw the 15$ 2k-4k archive after 2019
But I have the 6o fps archive toy mentioned and it never got updated after Halloween 2019 Mercy anim
idk if the links are there now but at the time the kemono archive links didnt work but after digging through some post i found those archives in a post to one of the tracer animation where it wasnt just linking to the tracer section of the archive but rather the whole thing. doesnt seem to be the highest tier though

Reactions: LordLegolas

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone please share joined video of his work? I would love to enjoy video being joined as one properly setting rather watching very 2-3 seconds videos of his. Much appreciate