Others - Completed - Tiara * Phantasia [pinkbanana-soft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

You cannot save in this game... I've said enough lol. Luckily, you can cheese your way through the whole game by pressing keys on your keyboard. This game looks very challenging and frustrating without cheats, that's why i'm not even gonna mash my head into it. The fact that they allow you to use cheats at the beginning of the game destroys it completely. The game itself looks interesting. Nice concept where you have a time limit for peeing and mental breakdown. However, this concept can be very stressful and annoying if you play normally (so fuckthat). The artwork is acceptable, however i wished they just didn't reused the same background for towns. The h-scenes are a bit dull. You have some pictured ones and some animated ones. The animated ones only has like 2 frames of movement and you can only watch them (no options or anything). I wouldn't recommend it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

bad... bad controls... bad execution... mediocre sprites... very little amount of actual cgs... no save option... unneccaseraly complicated corruption system, there is very little redeeming about this game, only reason I felt the need to leave a review is because it had a 5 star rating... like no way in hell
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 37956

5 stars for the excellent animations and fun gameplay. It's not a roguelike game (I don't think anything is randomised) but plays very much like one in terms of difficulties and resource/stats management. It is also a game where being raped is something you want to avoid at all costs - it's the worst thing that can happen to you other than death. Revolutionary design for a female protagonist game..

In terms of flaws my main complaint is that there's little realism regarding the stats, like you'd get horny every 2 minutes and the whole pregnancy cycle (even with human) lasts like five minutes, and also you can masturbate in public but can only urinate in toilets? But if you look past these it's a great game.