Ren'Py Through Shattered Eyes [v0.6] [oolycio]

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Are those questions!? I know it is off topic, I can't help myself-
Sid Meiers waifus; I at first wanted to bang Catherine, of course Cleo, THEN my eyes landed on Gorgo of Sparta because-THE BABIES you would have with that woman. They went and added NEW CLEO and ELEANOR OF AQUITAINE
OIP.jpg
Best waifu's : Mavis Dracula, Shawna Pokemon, Videl ( You know I wouldn't do Krillin like that, Gohan can watch his wife tho) Ginny and Ariel.
mavis_by_alienally_ddyq1e7-pre.jpg R.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
a sandbox would elevate this
A lot of people are facepalming my previous post. Not taking into account that the "99%" that they claim are trash is only about 1% in actuality of sandboxes. I personally focus on sandbox games and the complaints I see about sandboxes barely hold to 1% of the sandboxes on this site and if you filter the lastest updated page by likes sandboxes take about about half of the page on the first page.
Yes there are devs that misrepresent sandboxes by filling them with needless grinds and other BS but majority of the sandboxes are not like that. Sandboxes when done right with the right balance elevate VNs and make them enjoyable.
I will standby the fact that majority of the people that are against sandboxes have either not played more than 5 of them or are tab warriors that just skip all of the devs work to skip to the next H-scene to fap to.
And yes I said filter the latest updates page by likes and not reviews cause personally regardless of what site you're on reviews aren't to be trusted, even on this site there are reviews that aren't true because there are devs that offer bonuses be it codes or whatever for reviews subliminally saying to give them a good review for better bonuses.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A lot of people are facepalming my previous post. Not taking into account that the "99%" that they claim are trash is only about 1% in actuality of sandboxes. I personally focus on sandbox games and the complaints I see about sandboxes barely hold to 1% of the sandboxes on this site and if you filter the lastest updated page by likes sandboxes take about about half of the page on the first page.
Yes there are devs that misrepresent sandboxes by filling them with needless grinds and other BS but majority of the sandboxes are not like that. Sandboxes when done right with the right balance elevate VNs and make them enjoyable.
I will standby the fact that majority of the people that are against sandboxes have either not played more than 5 of them or are tab warriors that just skip all of the devs work to skip to the next H-scene to fap to.
And yes I said filter the latest updates page by likes and not reviews cause personally regardless of what site you're on reviews aren't to be trusted, even on this site there are reviews that aren't true because there are devs that offer bonuses be it codes or whatever for reviews subliminally saying to give them a good review for better bonuses.
My sandbox folder is sitting at 108 gigs. There's not one single aspect about any single one of them that elevates them over the exact same game if it were in a VN format. People aren't facepalming you because they don't get your take, they're facepalming because it's a shit take.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Through Shattered Eyes [v0.5] [oolycio] Compressed

PC (195MB) -
MAC (180MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah in the last update they stopped putting every image in the same folder and actually started making folders based on a name for each character, assumedly it's like 3 letters each character.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThroughShatteredEyes-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Seems it is not possible to use an exisiting save? When I load one of my saves from 0.5 I immediately get an error.
If there is no workaround please add a hint on the front page.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Reached the sandbox after a re-start but havent seen any event now for three weeks. There was no end of content, so not sure whether I just have to wait or actually reached the end already. Some hint system or walk would be helpful.
The image folder shows a lot of content I havent seen.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the writing and english here is....lazy. it feels like a native speaker, but it also feels like it was written like a dictation and not like it was designed or read-over by someone who knows how tot write character dialogue. hard to read.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Reached the sandbox after a re-start but havent seen any event now for three weeks. There was no end of content, so not sure whether I just have to wait or actually reached the end already. Some hint system or walk would be helpful.
The image folder shows a lot of content I havent seen.
Gave it another try and learned that you just need to spam click until you reach certain thresholds with a character (seems either 5 or 10) and then events will start. There is no limit on days spend so the order can be arbitrary and as most simple events just repeat you can also skip. Still not clear wehy you have to repeat events that often and just skip through weeks to proceed.
Wondering why there is a sand box at all if there is more or less a fixed amount of events you will get.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, are you planning a in game walkthrough or at least adding a page that shows how many events have been completed? Liking the characters and the story but having a lot of trouble finding some events. Thanks