• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Checked the images, saw pronouns featured, wrote this comment, dipped.
I don't support the normalization of mental illnes and neither should you.
My guy, how do you speak? Like pronouns are he/she/they, literally normal English. You learn this in English class. Unless you're saying that you've never used he or she or they when speaking to somebody.

Also, just to tell you, you is a pronoun.

And for a definition of what a pronoun is; a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the conversation (e.g., I, you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the conversation (e.g., she, it, this ).

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
My guy, how do you speak? Like pronouns are he/she/they, literally normal English. You learn this in English class. Unless you're saying that you've never used he or she or they when speaking to somebody.

Also, just to tell you, you is a pronoun.

And for a definition of what a pronoun is; a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the conversation (e.g., I, you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the conversation (e.g., she, it, this ).
You know this is not the issue. You know this is not the issue when a game specifically points out the pronouns of a character.

Reactions: vt57

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
You know this is not the issue. You know this is not the issue when a game specifically points out the pronouns of a character.
Okay, still not getting it. You're complaining about an option put in that you don't have to use. And it's not like the developer put the game here, you're getting it for free. I'm guessing you don't support Baldur's Gate 3 as well and also Elden Ring. (Elden Ring has it so you can switch between body types)

Reactions: Dugnutty

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I think I'm most interested in Zarik's route. Cause it says possession... I assume this is either possessiveness or mind control. Either appeals to me. Even better if it's both. Fingers crossed for both, lol. Would be a fun time.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I think I'm most interested in Zarik's route. Cause it says possession... I assume this is either possessiveness or mind control. Either appeals to me. Even better if it's both. Fingers crossed for both, lol. Would be a fun time.
Actually I just happened to be on the tumblr recently. There was an ask and answer about that actually!
Lemme find it.

Found it! It's from Oct 2021 so things may have changed a bit but this is the main thing it seems.

ANONYMOUS ASKED:
Your possession tw for Mr Zarik, do you mean like body possession or possessive behaviour?

That’s for Laurens mainly and it’s possessive as in “you’re mine, you don’t even belong to yourself.”
Zarik has possessive behavior but it’s the same as Ruben’s and wouldn’t really need a TW.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
does anyone know if other routes are out already and if yes which ones?
The only full route is Ruben. Nour did recently get their big rewrite update but that isn't public, but I think it's up to like chapter 7 IIRC. The rest are just a few chapters if any. I know Zarik has quite a few, but I know one of the girls has barely been written for, I just don't recall which one.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes