• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I'm literally will become a mod for a day, just so I can ban your ass from this thread, and unmod myself after :devilish:

Guess where is the link now.... at this point artist follows the imports ofc, but pray he won't change the link distribution
"Sometimes" he said...
in english, doc

Philpant1

May 23, 2022
you could probably just ask him if you really want, pretty sure his orc models are just the nyl ones, starfire/raven are the general butch ones, i think the superhero ones are rigid's ones, just with the pp from nyl's models stitched on

Reactions: LordLegolas

WanderingLegend

Dec 22, 2023
Does he make these models himself? If not anyone know where i could download them?
Artists don't really make models they modify existing ones.

I believe ZXC uses NYL's BG3 models as a base (which themselves are modifications of other models) for a handful of characters, stitches said characters heads from other sources to them, and then modifies textures.
I believe he's also used NYL's Overwatch models whole (which again, are mods of models made elsewhere) and modifies them too.
He's also used a (modded) model by PharaBestGirl of Phara once as far as I can remember and of course, he modded the NYL2 penis (which is a mod of Urgarulga's penis model) to it, and then modded that further.

He then also uses AI tech to further tweak images and uploads them as alts.

Essentially, use whatever you find and mod it, it doesn't take long at all but not many people learn how to do it.

Last edited:

l_i_m_e

Apr 7, 2019
Artists don't really make models they modify existing ones.

I believe ZXC uses NYL's BG3 models as a base (which themselves are modifications of other models) for a handful of characters, stitches said characters heads from other sources to them, and then modifies textures.
I believe he's also used NYL's Overwatch models whole (which again, are mods of models made elsewhere) and modifies them too.
He's also used a (modded) model by PharaBestGirl of Phara once as far as I can remember and of course, he modded the NYL2 penis (which is a mod of Urgarulga's penis model) to it, and then modded that further.

He then also uses AI tech to further tweak images and uploads them as alts.

Essentially, use whatever you find and mod it, it doesn't take long at all but not many people learn how to do it.
That makes sense. I thought I recognized those models. Thanks!

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
See, with that you do not force the others to preload the images in case they have bad internet, weak pc, etc :WeSmart: