4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

at433

Oct 20, 2017
eventually game just froze forever when i went to get sleep in bedroom and clicked on bed, dont have a recent save, not gonna try it all over again, wish it was renpy and not buggy

Reactions: dunhill

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Is this game a male protag or female protag? because tags aren't clear. I don't like to play female protag games and watch my char get ravaged with d's.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
First time playing, running through the whole intro:
2018-02-27 22_05_17-Threads of Destiny v0.0.6 _ Download from Best-gamer.info.png
This was after exposition had narrowed down on two countries bordering a mountain range, I get the sense it was about to introduce characters.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
eventually game just froze forever when i went to get sleep in bedroom and clicked on bed, dont have a recent save, not gonna try it all over again, wish it was renpy and not buggy
unfortunately the game also froze on the same spot for me :mad::mad:

ascaris1

Nov 2, 2017
On Mac 005, day 4 after she woke up, the screen keeps showing the picture of the foxy girl getting fondled. One may press 'OK' and get the dialogue boxes but after some time i suppose you have to move the characters around and this ends the game...

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
close the game and start again then skip intro and it will work
I would prefer to see the intro on the first time playing the game. Closing the game and deleting it from my HD until a later update makes it playable is a better solution. I hope then it will work!

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Any chance there will be a font option? This squigly font is headache inducing =(
Also, do you ever get to do something besides "Elli & The Eternal Hotel Room" ? Apparently Gardo is out doing fun shit and were stuck playing the useless girl

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Intro bug so we must skip please update the first side for player info.

We are sorry for this bug. It shouldn't have occurred. Could you start the game again and skip the Intro? This bug appears when the Intro finishes and the game starts. We will fix that in the next version for sure.
With regards, ElusarStudio!

DemonKiev

Sep 27, 2017
On Mac 005, day 4 after she woke up, the screen keeps showing the picture of the foxy girl getting fondled. One may press 'OK' and get the dialogue boxes but after some time i suppose you have to move the characters around and this ends the game...
I have the same bug on the PC Version

U

User_17020

Does anybody have the CG or know how to extract them? I would do it myself, but so far, I haven't been able to figure out how to do so. Thanks in advance

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Possibly a dumb question, but how do you move? wasd does nothing and i can use the arrow keys to change the direction the character is facing, but not actually move. I can navigate the menus, save&load and so on, but left click and anything else i try accomplishes nothing in terms of character movement. Various restarts and new games don't help.

Bugged? Or am i missing something?

I also get the TypeError crash during the intro and at various other points (whenever pressing the 'Q' or 'R' keys, for example).

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Possibly a dumb question, but how do you move? wasd does nothing and i can use the arrow keys to change the direction the character is facing, but not actually move. I can navigate the menus, save&load and so on, but left click and anything else i try accomplishes nothing in terms of character movement. Various restarts and new games don't help.

Bugged? Or am i missing something?

I also get the TypeError crash during the intro and at various other points (whenever pressing the 'Q' or 'R' keys, for example).
That's weird, the arrow keys should move your character. I do remember having to load in a previous version because I got stuck but it sounds like you were never even able to move.

Did you try checking the options? I think you can remap your keys in there.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
is the conversation with sardo/elli/nansy about nansy working for them, the end of this update,if not my games frozen

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
That's weird, the arrow keys should move your character. I do remember having to load in a previous version because I got stuck but it sounds like you were never even able to move.

Did you try checking the options? I think you can remap your keys in there.
It's correct that i've never been able to move at all right from the start of the game on multiple files. Rebinding the keys didn't help. No matter what they're set to the issue persists.

It's very strange. I wanted to try carrying over saves between versions, but i'm having the exact same issue in 0.5 as well. It also doesn't matter if i start just after the intro or skip to chapter 1 or use a skip code.

I also see in 0.6 they added a key item called 'helper' which reads "if you get stuck and can't move, use this item". I can't tell exactly what's going on because the sub menus the item opens aren't translated, but i can use it to move 1 step at a time in one of the cardinal directions, but that's all, and it doesn't actually fix the problem no matter how many times i go through the item to take a single step.

Very weird and frustrating problem.

EDIT: Oh and i should probably mention everything else on my PC is working perfectly normally, including other RPGmaker games.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I would prefer to see the intro on the first time playing the game. Closing the game and deleting it from my HD until a later update makes it playable is a better solution. I hope then it will work!
Yeah I would like to see the intro as well because we are missing some of the background to Chapter 1 by skipping the intro!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes