Ren'Py [Thread Archived] Chimera: Bloodlines [Lewd Renders][FunDi]

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Chimera: Bloodlines - Lewd Renders & Content
Support me on . It means everything!

***This thread is dedicated to posting spicy renders.
If you are interested to take a peek behind the game development, check out the Game Dev Journal at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/chimera-bloodlines-game-dev-journal-fundi.160999/***

AllCharacters_Cover_WithLogo.png
00_Sex_Force_PenetrationInsideFully_Camera (2)-art-scale-2_40x.png 29_PreBathroom_Unzip_Camera(2)-art-scale-2_40x.png 00_Sex_Force_PenetrationInsideCum_Camera (2)-art-scale-2_40x.png 00_Sex_Force_PenetrationInsideFully_Camera (3)-art-scale-2_40x.png

Overview
In "Chimera: Bloodlines," you assume the role of Archer, a man driven by desires, as he navigates a world filled with seductive opportunities. Through the paths of redemption, corruption, or anarchy, you build relationships with Chimeras and Humans, each choice shaping the plot. Will you seek absolution, indulge in temptation, or revel in control of the mind? The power lies in your hands as you forge a thrilling narrative defined by passion, manipulation, and the pursuit of ultimate pleasure.

Paths
  • Redemption: Guide Archer on a path of self-discovery and growth, forging genuine connections with women through compassion and empathy, seeking to heal the wounds of his past.
  • Corruption: Embrace the darker aspects of Archer's nature, manipulating and exploiting women for personal gain, reveling in the pleasure of bending them to his will.
  • Anarchy: Release all inhibitions as Archer embraces chaos, abusing his powers to turn women into his puppets.
The game features 6 main characters, revealed progressively throughout the story. For now, get a sneak peek into Saya and Lily:

00_All_Characters_Naked_Motel_Saya_Camera-art-scale-2_40x.png 00_All Characters_City_Couple 1_Camera (2)_UHD-art-scale-2_40x.png

A large number of cool renders and gameplay is coming, so follow and stay tuned! This thread is dedicated exclusively to the sexual content of the game. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and can't wait to showcase the demo once it is out!

*The renders are not final and are meant to showcase what you should expect from the game. Your feedback is welcome.*

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Special Renders for Lily, the Seductress. Enjoy!

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FIRST PATREON BACKER - I am so excited!

00_All_Characters_Naked_Motel_Lily_Camera (2).png 00_All_Characters_Naked_Motel_Lily_Camera (3)1.png 00_All_Characters_Naked_Motel_Lily_Camera1.png
00_All_Characters_Naked_Motel_Lily_Camera.png

More developmental details in the Game Dev journal thread.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Special Renders for Luna, the Empath. Enjoy!

Luna_Portrait_Motel_V1.png Luna_Portrait_Motel_V2.png Luna_Portrait_Motel_Horizontal_V1.png

Big technological update in my Game Dev Journal - Inbox & Messaging in UI interface is completed. Check it out!​

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hey Fundi.

It's generally frowned upon to make multiple threads about one project - excessively self-promotional.

If you really want to post images please ask a mod to move this thread into the artwork sub-forum. I'd also caution against reposting that same intro blurb you used in your development thread again and again, it's just *too* much.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Hey Fundi.

It's generally frowned upon to make multiple threads about one project - excessively self-promotional.

If you really want to post images please ask a mod to move this thread into the artwork sub-forum. I'd also caution against reposting that same intro blurb you used in your development thread again and again, it's just *too* much.
Hey, my bad, I wasn't aware of it, just wanted to keep detailed/visual things separate. It doesn't seem like I can archive this thread, so I will stop updating it.