• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Love the game, but really not a fan of resetting all progress every time. x.x Especially since the H-scenes are purely punishing until you get a ton of upgrades and xp for it. Is there a way around that, like cheats or something?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Love the game, but really not a fan of resetting all progress every time. x.x Especially since the H-scenes are purely punishing until you get a ton of upgrades and xp for it. Is there a way around that, like cheats or something?
You can go into a room, see if the enemies in it are ones you'd like to keep viewing the h-scenes for easily, close the game, go to the save file folder, then make a copy and rename it after the enemies for easy remembering. Just keep doing that for the different enemies you want and then whenever you want to view any of them, just make another copy, rename it to the thornsin save file and boot the game. There should also be cheats somewhere around this thread to change your damage values, lock your health, etc but I don't remember where it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItchyBum and Elo91

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
The art style is really beautiful. As others mentioned the game really needs a gallery, though.
Also if possible some performance optimization. I'm only running the game on a laptop but it should be possible to run it smoother.
Although it depends which room I'm in. It's especially bad in front of the church, maybe due to the water effects.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not that I'm particularly knowledgeable on the subject, but I think the gaining of new abilities and such is actually RogueLite. A real roguelike is a full restart.

Reactions: PoisonArse

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Not that I'm particularly knowledgeable on the subject, but I think the gaining of new abilities and such is actually RogueLite. A real roguelike is a full restart.
Yup, that's pretty much it.

In the case of this game, you technically get new relics depending on a few thngs you did during your previous runs (finishing as virgin, taking less than 50 damage).
They aren't unlocked at the start, just added to the pool of possible relics.

xynosphen

Jul 28, 2019
yes thats true, you gain some new abilities and stuff like that which unless im doing something wrong is not present in this game
Well, it might have something to do with the game only being halfway done.
With the current version being 0.5.2, that means it is halfway through the game development.

Also, given some of the things like costume customization options (with no real options right now), I'd say there are things that can get permanently earned for these runs, but it just hasn't been implemented yet.

That's my 2 cents on this anyway.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I have to commend the ability of this game to be played with only one hand. Wasd, qezxc, done, you have all game controls tightly packed in a small area of the keyboard.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes