Mod Unity ThornSin - Tits Mod

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
TS045titsPost.png

Overview:
Mix of various Graphics Edits for animations, Uncensoring and Gameplay changes.​

Updated: 28 Nov 2023
Game/Creator: https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-scarlet-paper.116743/
Modder: Krongorka
Mod Version: 0.45 V2
Game Version: 0.45 [ONLY]
Language: En, Jp, Ch, Kr

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace.
2. Play the game.

Video Instruction:
View attachment ModInstallation.mp4

Change-Log:

Download:

Some screenshots/Spine Renders

Shield Goblin - Area 4:
TS045NewGoblin.gif

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Last edited:

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
Any way to manually adjust some settings?
Like shop costs, pregnancy chance and progress counts?

My main concern is that pregnancy chance, 50% seems absurd and makes ovulation and chance increase items fairly useless. Especially since enemies respawn and you can always go for more rounds.​
Then I'd love to adjust prices of the consumables and keys, since they become way too common to cost that much, adjusting either their chance drops or prices would make it more fun. While I understand the alluring challenge of getting that much coins and then choosing what is needed form the shop, the shop item selection is often lacking and skipping items when grinding is an option feels bad, especially when coin rolls are a chance dependent.​
The last, much less "necessary" request is for re-cleared rooms to count towards pregnancy. More for sensibility reasons rather than easy grind, even it would need 2-5 times more or have it happen by chance. It would make the whole "time is actually passing" feel more natural.​

It'd be really neat to be able to tinker with the game settings, it makes the game feel fresh while waiting for updates!
(note: I am already using a cheat mod from here for adjustments, but it is often a temporary and only partial solution)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hm, let's see...

First of all, I can only tell how to configure data via UABEA tool, since all values you need are stored deep in game data, one of archives and can be edited by that tool. It's not very user friendly and sometimes editing can break the file if done incorrectly.

Store prices: I think I agree. But there's some things which I wanted to do with original idea and I just couldn't find scripting data for it. Basically, I wanted to increase shopkeeper CGs events reward 2x or 3x times at least, so that would mean you would be able to buy everything he has to offer right after CG. You know, like an additional reward.
Plus, players now have chance to collect more money anyway, so that was more like a try to balance things with shopkeeper. Keys drop everywhere anyway, so there's absolutely zero reason to buy it. So, it's more like an "expensive trap" for a player who will lose money for a simple key.
Well, that was my thoughts about it at least.

Pregnancy chance by default is 5 or 10 (don't remember exactly), which is ridiculously low. Also it doesn't account for any enemy type, except for parasites. 50 at least seems fair, otherwise players just lose more health in H-scenes without getting anything from it. Mostly dying from a damage and waiting for impregnation forever.

I really wanted to make re-cleared rooms to count towards pregnancy, yeah. But it's the same like with shopkeeper's rewards, I don't know where that scripting data is stored. Enemies respawn after editing map rewards is likely to be a game's 'non-entirely' breaking bug introduced by my edits, so it's hard to control further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fidzius

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What is Spine?
Spine is 2D animation software made by Esoteric. Similar to Live2D (but not mutually compatible).
Developers of ThornSin use Spine for every animation you see in this game. Similar well-known H-games which use it are Night or Revenge, Monster Black Market.