Ren'Py Abandoned Thorns & Thrones: The Legend of Randall [v0.1 Prologue] [Ichaya Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_F95zone.gif

Overview:
In a large island there is a kingdom: "The kingdom of Hmor", a place where all the races could live in peace. The stories said that once powerful beings ruled this place but were forgotten with time, after years of prosperity, a powerful Sucubbus mysteriously appears ending the reign of King Randall I, and bringing his kingdom into ruins. When all seemed lost the fate of prince Randall II recently crowned king, interlace with Luchy, a half-succubus with a desire for vengeance, she appears to bring one last hope and together they tried to reconquer Hmor and end the reign of the monsters.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-08
Release Date: 2021-03-06
Developer: Ichaya Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Screenshot_01.jpg Screenshot_07.png Screenshot_08.png Screenshot_09.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_14.png

Last edited:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
I think you're supposed to report this thread so an admit get's it in their ticket system

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This looks real good....gonna play it right now...brb.
...thanks for sharing.....and good luck.....

Game started auto-skipping...might be my fault though......opening the prefs throws up an exception.....might want to get a proofreader....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zhoope

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Future plans:
** This game will be mainly city management
** System of houses and laws
** Point and click
I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying. The writing is kinda weird, but it's still readable. GL.

Last edited:

zhoope

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Game started auto-skipping...might be my fault though......opening the prefs throws up an exception.....might want to get a proofreader....
please send me the error log, i will correct immediately

zhoope

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying. The writing is kinda weird, but it's still readable. GL.
Thanks for the feedback e will improve my english writing in no time since i want to put a lot effort in the history

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Pic #5 looks like Ethan from Tower of Trample.

I guess he got tired of waiting for F7 and decided to take on an extra quest. Too bad for him he ended up where he usually does, under a powerful and sexy woman.

• Haha
Reactions: zhoope

zhoope

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
zhoope
I would recommend making the speech balloons and text advance by spacebar Having the balloons only being able to auto-advance is terrible for Renpy.
The "skip" option will be implemented in demo 0.1 ( late april )
with the characters portraits next to the ballons

PS: I already in the halfway to finish the new balloons with the portraits