Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Thorian Mod - College Kings [Thorian Studios]

Oct 11, 2020

Overview:
College Kings Cheat Menu Mod.
Very Basic Cheat Mod that allows changing of Reputation and viewing current Reputation Point Values.

Updated: 2/18/24
Game/Creator: College Kings /
Modder: Thorian Studios
Mod Version: v0.5.5
Game Version: 1.3.21 / 4.0.0

Language: English(US)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Plans:

Hey there viewer. We've noticed the lack of cheat mods for College Kings which is one of the biggest visual novel games on here. And we can see why this game is a pain to figure things out and why everyone has dropped it. So we decided to pick it up and deal with it. Introducing our first mod College Kings Thorian Mod. It will start out as a simple cheat mod before evolving into a CK Addon. Including better renders, better ui, and fun extras.

Download CK1 - 1.3.21 (Mod Version 0.5.5):
Download CK2 - 4.0.0 (Mod Version 0.5)
:

cheatmenu2_screenshot.png ThorianModCK20.5_screenshot.png

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
really works? last question, is anyone around here how i can make to transffer saves from season 1 of this game to act 1? pls tell me, i really need that help or i most start again with a new save?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
really works? last question, is anyone around here how i can make to transffer saves from season 1 of this game to act 1? pls tell me, i really need that help or i most start again with a new save?
Well steam version and game on this site is 1.2.15 so i dont know who uses this mod since its for 1.2.6

chesra.pola24

Sep 25, 2022

Overview:
College Kings Cheat Menu Mod.
Very Basic Cheat Mod that allows changing of Reputation and viewing current Reputation Point Values.
Adds new quick menu to open Cheat Menu​

Updated: 1/14/23
Game/Creator: College Kings /
Modder: Thorian Studios
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 1.2.6s
Language: English(US)

Features:

Installation:

Plans:

Download: -

View attachment 2311176
Any plan on making a mod for College Kings 2?

Sharyan

Dec 29, 2021
Well steam version and game on this site is 1.2.15 so i dont know who uses this mod since its for 1.2.6
Tested.png It doesn't work on ACT I, a file was outdated, I updated it, I'll attach it here, the rights belong to Thorian, I just updated the file, tested it and it's working

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Oct 11, 2020
View attachment 2488413 It doesn't work on ACT I, a file was outdated, I updated it, I'll attach it here, the rights belong to Thorian, I just updated the file, tested it and it's working

View attachment 2488412
Thanks for the update to it. I had not realized that 1.2.6 wasn't the current update. I thought I made it on a fresh install on the most recent version. I'm currently still working on an update for this mod which also has been made in 1.2.6 so I need to fix that.

Last edited:

Sharyan

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks for the update to it. I had not realized that 1.2.6 wasn't the current update. I thought I made it on a fresh install on the most recent version. I'm currently still working on an update for this mod which also has been made in 1.2.6 so I need to fix that.
No problem, I'm happy to help and I'm also looking forward to seeing the new version you'll release

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
I did, but nothing happened. Maybe because the cheat mod 0.2 folder contains the game foilder, so I have 2 game folders. But it does not work.

Oct 11, 2020
Can you make sure that the following files are in the game's original game folder: "cheat_menu" "gui" and "screens.rpy". Im not sure I understand how you have 2 game folders as the included download doesn't include another game folder

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
Ok, I have in the game's original game folder: "cheat_menu" "gui" and "screens.rpy" , but it still not working. Hmm.

Oct 11, 2020
Im not sure whats wrong then. Can you describe whats exactly going wrong. If its giving an error can you post the log. Can you also double check your game version?

ALORLM

Jan 12, 2023
bro, how does the menu relationships works? does it change something when you interact with someone?

Oct 11, 2020
bro, how does the menu relationships works? does it change something when you interact with someone?
It changes the relationship between girls. At certain parts of the game your relationship with girls change. What this mod does it allows you to change it at anything. Certain scenes and text are locked behind relationsips. It switchs from normal to fwb to any other special relationships. If you have a normal relationship it removes scenes and dialogues. A fwb relationship allows the player to have scenes with said girl.

cicciopasticcio6789

Apr 27, 2022
I put the mod in ... \game\CK2-ThorianMod-0.3
but the game crash
Version for v3.0.11.
This is my traceback

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\game/CK2-ThorianMod-0.3/versions.rpy.
  File "game/compact/after_load.rpy", line 45, in <module>
Exception: Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\script.py", line 499, in finish_load
    node.early_execute()
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\ast.py", line 1188, in early_execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\_GAMES\Visual Novel\College Kings 2\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/compact/after_load.rpy", line 45, in <module>
Exception: Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Wed Apr 26 21:18:44 2023

Last edited: