Unity - Completed - This App is Yabai!!! [Final] [Kosya]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SuccubusFemboy

Graphic 3/5

The graphic is not amazing but I have seen worse.

Audio 3/5

The game has a basic audio, nothing amazing but still better then having no audio at all. Nice music to play with. For the moaning audio, I am not really a fan of that but better then silence for sure.

Gameplay 2/5

The gameplay felt horrible. The way the character moves is clunky. The game is also very short, I was hoping for something a bit longer

H Scenes 3/5

Good H scenes. They are simple but the pixel art is good. The animation is not very smooth but still nice.

Extra

Very short experience with few nice H scenes. Nothing much to say
  2. 2.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

Honestly... I've seen worst game on this site. It is short, and controls are quite bumpy, but what i checked it's first game of some dev and now he make more quality games, so we can say "everybody have to start from something".
    Programming and level design on basic level, but 'half-pixelart' and animations are quite nice
  3. 1.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

Ok so I timed it, and you can beat this game in 52 seconds (probably even faster if I optimised jumps). The game consists of 6 scenes, and it's all just some pretty basic platforming, grabbing an item from a chest and then platforming to the end where you either pick the Red Pill or the Blue Pill.

There's no combat or anything other than jumping and opening 1 chest. You can jump on enemies to get extra height and kill them, but I don't really think I can give credit to a game letting you goomba stomp enemies.

Here's all the scenes:
    1. Get hit enough times by the robot
    2. Get hit by any of the blue slimes
    3. Open the chest to the left when you get to the part where you can go 3 different ways.
    4. Step into the pink goo after getting through the big blue slime, which causes you to get assaulted by cavemen (???)
    5. Take the Red Pill at the end. Doing so if you've gotten any other scene leads to the gallery, otherwise you go back to the start.
    6. Take the Blue pill, but after getting any scene.

The 3 endings the game mentions are taking the Red Pill, taking the Blue Pill without getting any scene and taking the Blue Pill after getting any scene. Her idle animation changes after a scene, but nothing else changes.

I guess in a way this game is perfect for this site because you can just download this any time you want, play it for a bit and then uninstall it and completely forget about it. I would feel very bad for anyone who actually spent money on this game though.

EDIT: Did a few more runs, got my time down to 45.27 seconds, starting from pressing New Game to choosing the blue pill and stopping the timer as soon as the cutscene starts. I'm sure I could do it faster but I had my fun so thats the time I'm sticking with.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

drednaut

Everyone can make a better game than this throughout a weekend by watching a single Unity tutorial vid. Floaty platforming, poorly drawn scenes, barely any mechanics, buggy as hell. Awful game overall.