Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry to bug but I thought you might know, I am now in the car with the lock-in choice you gave with Alex, is there a way to have say Alex and maybe Ava or Kayla dump Nicole, or does it look like we are stuck with her, because I don't care for Nicole.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry to bug but I thought you might know, I am now in the car with the lock-in choice you gave with Alex, is there a way to have say Alex and maybe Ava or Kayla dump Nicole, or does it look like we are stuck with her, because I don't care for Nicole.
Hey bud. Allow me to attempt to fully explain what this all entails to my knowledge so you know what is happening on the CriticalPath screen regarding your question (long-winded explanation so you get as full an answer as I can think of):

Nicole is the base LI in the VN to date...but, there is one layup (so far) that might have the MC giving her the boot in some future update. This requires being on the Alex pathing and choosing the RomMon subfork on Day4.
1710941292394.png 1710941350237.png

Now, this is the only layup that exists that potentially is a narrative for not having Nic in the future... but we don't know what the dev has planned. There may be other options as well in the future so I don't know about any of that (of course). The above Rom choices with Alex seem so important as to why I made a critical path choice screen for the final layup where I can't bring the Player back from the choice in the future from how I read the code, this is the very last point where the above choice selections really start making some impact:
1710941604438.png

So, if you are in the car and see this screen, selecting "RomanceMon" would be identical to the above (Alex's Bedroom) being originally made as "Leave Nicole". Again, I have zero knowledge of what will happen in the future though, so always make saves where appropriate.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah ok thanks mate, yeah I made a named saved at that car screen just in case.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i wish there was away to change the ages lol. Also, there should be away to change the results. That way we can play a corrupted as we want but able to remove the points to the good side and still get the same results.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Seems like this got a lil' update... I guess it's time for you to wade through your favourite mess again, haha.

v0.06.10
Expanded Day 6 Content.
700+ new images
2000+ new lines of code.
2 full new scenes as well as extensions to some current scenes.
Choices in day 6 have been implemented, as well as checks for previous day choices.

YOU NEED TO REPLAY DAY 6 IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE HAREM ROUTE!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems like this got a lil' update... I guess it's time for you to wade through your favourite mess again, haha.
As he said in the "VN" thread already but this update isn't the one.

They said to wait for the "Next Update"

Please wait for that update before making any mods for this update, as i will be implementing some of the changes/fixes that are being done by Sancho. Mostly just things to make it easier for him to make his mod.
The next update is the one with the fixes, scene replay and more content, basically next update coming out around June.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Uh then i have to check which of my latest saves is from Day 5 lol, could Kayla's meeting with her Dad be one ? Maybe i should think about using Save Description to avoid Situations like this :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Nevermind, it just came to my Mind to check if the Phone displays what Day i'm on and it does so there's that.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2023
Hello. After downloading the latest version of the game and then putting the mod, game starts and then shuts down after a few seconds right before the main menu appears. It's because mod have to be updated first?

Reactions: peterpan2630

pimentoh

Dec 14, 2019
Hello. After downloading the latest version of the game and then putting the mod, game starts and then shuts down after a few seconds right before the main menu appears. It's because mod have to be updated first?

Yeah, as I understand it, Sancho isn't updating his mod for this release, but plans to for the next upcoming release as that's a more major release.

That means that the game will work this round, but installing the mod for this version will only break your copy of the game and cause it to not run. The base game will work without the mod though if you wanted to remove it and then reinstall without the Sancho mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, that's why. Again, see post above here... y'all should read my posts. I write them to give information, not for the fun of it (unless I have a joking emoji obviously). All is explained in the post above. Click on it and it will take you to the post I made that has excerpts with one of the correspondence between the dev and myself that fully explains what and why everything is on hold for just a bit.

The mod is for currently written for use in v0.06.00 as stated clearly in the OP and it's thread name. If you need v0.06.00 of the VN then grab it here which is SonsOfLiberty's compressed. Bob's compressed versions are the one before and after v0.06.00 so those don't work (currently).

Last edited:

pimentoh

Dec 14, 2019
Yes, that's why. Again, see post above here... y'all should read my posts. I write them to give information, not for the gun of it (unless I have a joking emoji obviously). All is explained in the post above. Click on it and it will take you to the post I made that has excerpts with one of the correspondence between the dev and myself that fully explains what and why everything is on hold for just a bit.

The mod is for currently written for use in v0.06.00 as stated clearly in the OP and it's thread name. If you need v0.06.00 of the VN then grab it here which is SonsOfLiberty's compressed. Bob's compressed versions are the one before and after v0.06.00 so those don't work (currently).
Legend, thanks Sancho! Fan of your work! For newbs going into the main Thirty Days thread and just downloading the game it doesn't yet mention that the multi mod dosn't work on this version, so you're probably going to get a few more wander in until that changes... or horny people start paying attention to paragraphs of text, whichever comes first.

Reactions: ccoelum

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Perhaps a warning on the OP saying it will crash V0.6.10? I use PLENTY of mods for previous versions and crashing is quite rare. The mods are usually just incomplete, meaning: they wont have the latest changes walkthrough or all the replays in the gallery.
"DO NOT USE ON 6.10" on first page. I know that's a LOT of typing, but would have saved me from having to re-dowload and reinstall.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Perhaps a warning on the OP saying it will crash V0.6.10? I use PLENTY of mods for previous versions and crashing is quite rare. The mods are usually just incomplete, meaning: they wont have the latest changes walkthrough or all the replays in the gallery.
"DO NOT USE ON 6.10" on first page. I know that's a LOT of typing, but would have saved me from having to re-dowload and reinstall.
Any mods that make changes to core game files will cause crashes if they're not up to date. You just need to look at what you're downloading to know if it will cause compatibility issues.
Stuff like incest patches are almost always just changing a single variable to turn on content the dev themselves added, and a lot of cheat mods or gallery unlockers aren't reliant on game version and don't replace any files.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah because most MODs are just WT, this adds likes of different features which changes core parts of the game, like changing font and text box, not to mention Sancho fixes bugs and dialogue if I remember.

Bladerunner63

Nov 18, 2020
Mod crashes the game !.... game 6.10, mod 6.00....... update ?
Ok.... should have read previous posts.......derrrrrr

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote