• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well considering how abusive the birth dad was depicted I can see why the mom went so extreme in trying to protect them. I think the reason she wants them to wear such conservative clothes is to prevent the attention of guys to keep them from possibly sexually abusing them. The phone is to make sure creeps aren't contacting them.

Honestly a story about an overprotective parent and child trying to overcome abuse is an interesting concept.
Yeah it's kinda understandable i guess, but in this story it goes far and between, no sexual education / branding sexual contact or even wearing clothes that could be considered too sexual as the "devils" work is just over the top. Which is kinda strange cause Kayla as a example has contact with her "model" friends who go all out on sexy photoshoots and she is also part of it . :unsure:

All of it is kinda confusing - saying the twins are not sexual liberated but still doing those pics is a oxymoron imo ....

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
As i understood it it's more about that the FMC was really close to both of them but didn't show up for a larger period of time - kinda forgot they even exist.
Yeah on MC the no-show for years is part of the Jackie storyline.

They looked up to her and she just ignored the well known fact that their mother was as conservative as they come (tho that might be the same in the MMC route i guess) ...
Same with MC, mother still a conservative fruitloop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BenHatira

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Game in development, let's be patient to see the final version of the game.
Personally I trust, this game has something that few have, and, I'm sure that the developer puts a lot of love into his game.
Stay confident and encourage it. ;)
Yes I'm sure they put a lot of love into it and it definitely shows in a lot of aspects of the game. But the game has been in development for over 2 years now, and the most recent update added the 6th day.. Which means that if the developer sticks roughly to this pace, we'll see the final version in about 8 years from now. That's a long time to be patient, especially when it's about problems they said they would fix several updates ago.
It's also a far cry from their initial estimate of finishing a new day every 2-3 weeks, which I thought was an unrealistic expectation anyway so I don't blame them for not being able to do that.

So it's not that I'm not confident that these issues will get resolved in time and I'm sure they'll add everything they mentioned eventually, like the female protagonist getting options for straight sexual encounters which was also mentioned very early on(yes, I know some people would rather not see this happen, but I like having the option when playing a female MC).
But I do think that some of these issues should be prioritized sooner rather than later as they can be very annoying for anyone playing the FMC route because of how often these bugs show up throughout the game.

Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Yes I'm sure they put a lot of love into it and it definitely shows in a lot of aspects of the game. But the game has been in development for over 2 years now, and the most recent update added the 6th day.. Which means that if the developer sticks roughly to this pace, we'll see the final version in about 8 years from now. That's a long time to be patient, especially when it's about problems they said they would fix several updates ago.
It's also a far cry from their initial estimate of finishing a new day every 2-3 weeks, which I thought was an unrealistic expectation anyway so I don't blame them for not being able to do that.

So it's not that I'm not confident that these issues will get resolved in time and I'm sure they'll add everything they mentioned eventually, like the female protagonist getting options for straight sexual encounters which was also mentioned very early on(yes, I know some people would rather not see this happen, but I like having the option when playing a female MC).
But I do think that some of these issues should be prioritized sooner rather than later as they can be very annoying for anyone playing the FMC route because of how often these bugs show up throughout the game.
Yes, I understand very well the impatience to see development be faster, I myself am one of the people who would like shorter development times. This is why developers who use Early Access as a development method should have a schedule to stick to without fail, and, I think, should not release their first trial version before halfway through the creation of the game in order to limit frustrations.
In a perfect world perhaps?

Unfortunately, money being "the sinews of war" (French expression to say that war needs money to be undertaken just as the body needs nerve impulses to move) I understand that some developers must go through this solution in order to create their artistic works...
Therefore, if we are committed to supporting them in this way, then our role as players participating in a certain way in the "development" of the games is to remain patient (even if I understand that it is sometimes very frustrating ) and, help them as best as possible by reporting problems or other bugs but always in a constructive manner, and, to trust the dev by leaving him free to move forward at his own pace to resolve these said problems.

In any case, that's how I see these types of developments despite all the frustration and other concerns that it generates because of too long development times/repairs of various bugs or postponements of dates.
It is true that it is a risk to go down this path because there is no shortage of examples of developers having abandoned their works, which is why, in my opinion, there is no point in running into them as we can. see it far too often, because, apart from discouraging devs and/or encouraging them to give up, we all find ourselves losers. I think you will agree with that :)

Clearly, if we decide to follow this route, we must "play the game" and trust the developer completely, it's a risk that no one is forcing us to take.
That being said, I would be curious to know opinions different from mine.

Regarding the game to finish, I suspect that everyone here is passionate about talking about it with such enthusiasm, and, I hope that it will meet the success that it deserves, even if it takes 8 years for it. finish (which I don't hope for either). ;)

PS: English is not my mother tongue, I use Google translate, so I hope to make myself understood correctly, without any aggression towards to you or anyone. :oops:
I also remind you that this is just my point of view, I don't want to seem like I'm teaching anyone a lesson, please don't take it that way, and, if that's the feeling, then I'm sorry. :)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah really annoying, I don't want anything to do with her and im being forced into? da fuq
I agree. You can avoid almost every encounter except the opening with Nicole :)sick:; SO not my type), and then at the end of day 6 you suddenly jump Mei even if there was nothing going on between you two? I would much rather have content with her sister, who was set up as being one of the other gals from the start. Also weird that Dakota is introduced so strongly, has the BJ option and then fades away to be replaced by unappealing Ava...
I really like the writing with Alexis & Kayla in this game, two excellent characters with really fun interactions, even non-lewd, but all the other girls just get in the way of the main story and are simply not as appealing.
And then there's one of my pet peeves, the nail polish (which on a personal level I absolutely hate) which pops on and off between scenes: in the first Ava scene Kayla has dark nail polish on, when we leave the café her nails are clear again. On day 5 & 6 the nail polish keeps changing (black to red to black...) and now Alexis is also wearing it? I hope she gets back to natural by the next update as it doesn't suit her at all.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
to be replaced by unappealing Ava..
Heresy...sacrilige...

And then there's one of my pet peeves, the nail polish (which on a personal level I absolutely hate) which pops on and off between scenes: in the first Ava scene Kayla has dark nail polish on, when we leave the café her nails are clear again. On day 5 & 6 the nail polish keeps changing (black to red to black...) and now Alexis is also wearing it? I hope she gets back to natural by the next update as it doesn't suit her at all.
Women change nail polish often...deal with it.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Yes, I understand very well the impatience to see development be faster, I myself am one of the people who would like shorter development times. This is why developers who use Early Access as a development method should have a schedule to stick to without fail, and, I think, should not release their first trial version before halfway through the creation of the game in order to limit frustrations.
In a perfect world perhaps?

Unfortunately, money being "the sinews of war" (French expression to say that war needs money to be undertaken just as the body needs nerve impulses to move) I understand that some developers must go through this solution in order to create their artistic works...
Therefore, if we are committed to supporting them in this way, then our role as players participating in a certain way in the "development" of the games is to remain patient (even if I understand that it is sometimes very frustrating ) and, help them as best as possible by reporting problems or other bugs but always in a constructive manner, and, to trust the dev by leaving him free to move forward at his own pace to resolve these said problems.

In any case, that's how I see these types of developments despite all the frustration and other concerns that it generates because of too long development times/repairs of various bugs or postponements of dates.
It is true that it is a risk to go down this path because there is no shortage of examples of developers having abandoned their works, which is why, in my opinion, there is no point in running into them as we can. see it far too often, because, apart from discouraging devs and/or encouraging them to give up, we all find ourselves losers. I think you will agree with that :)

Clearly, if we decide to follow this route, we must "play the game" and trust the developer completely, it's a risk that no one is forcing us to take.
That being said, I would be curious to know opinions different from mine.

Regarding the game to finish, I suspect that everyone here is passionate about talking about it with such enthusiasm, and, I hope that it will meet the success that it deserves, even if it takes 8 years for it. finish (which I don't hope for either). ;)

PS: English is not my mother tongue, I use Google translate, so I hope to make myself understood correctly, without any aggression towards to you or anyone. :oops:
I also remind you that this is just my point of view, I don't want to seem like I'm teaching anyone a lesson, please don't take it that way, and, if that's the feeling, then I'm sorry. :)
Honestly I don't have much to add to all that, I pretty much agree with everything you said.

I will say that as much as it's important for us to be patient (tho I still think 8 years would be a bit excessive), it's just as important for the developer to manage the players' expectations. It's never a good idea to say you'll add/fix something "next update" only to end up not doing it for 2 years.

That said, I am enjoying the game. Haven't tried the male protagonist yet and from what I've read it seems that route has less issues regarding certain bugs and stuff so I'll probably check that out soon.

Also you're fine mate, everything you said was very easy to understand and didn't come across as aggressive or anything like that. (y)

Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Honestly I don't have much to add to all that, I pretty much agree with everything you said.

I will say that as much as it's important for us to be patient (tho I still think 8 years would be a bit excessive), it's just as important for the developer to manage the players' expectations. It's never a good idea to say you'll add/fix something "next update" only to end up not doing it for 2 years.

That said, I am enjoying the game. Haven't tried the male protagonist yet and from what I've read it seems that route has less issues regarding certain bugs and stuff so I'll probably check that out soon.

Also you're fine mate, everything you said was very easy to understand and didn't come across as aggressive or anything like that. (y)
Try it ;)

Reactions: Magilla Guerilla&&

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I read on Steam that the development of Day 6 is continuing with the missing things and at the same time the dev hopes to have Day 7 ready by mid-May.

Reactions: GokutheG

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, the "hoarses" was one of many misspellings that jumped out at me. I really like Alexis and she is cute but can we make it so she does not look like she is sleepwalking at all times? She has the sleepiest eyes.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
can you play as corrupt as you like without making the girls slaves, getting a game over or making them hate the MC?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish you can adjust the levels of corruption. I would mostly corruption but change the points to affection lol.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes