• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Thirsty Pathogen [v0.1b] [Silent Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
The interface can't be navigated via mouse, only through keys which honestly is not ideal for a RPGM game.

Also, there's no way to save the progress mid-way.

While the story is decent so far, the graphics are a little poor, with a mix of generic elements and AI(?). I'm sure that will improve in the future though as you hone your skills.

Good luck! :)(y)
Thanks for advice!
There's only 3 images from AI and it's for background only. I've mixed a lot tilesets, because I can't found all in one style (modern). And yeah, definitely need to set up save points, missed that

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I've tried 3 different downloads and each one detected a virus. One allowed me to try again, only with the same result: virus.
I think you have to check your game, links, or whatever. Good luck.
Kinda strange. Checked it on virustotal and nothing. Can you try download it through my patreon or subscribestar and check through your antivirus? I have BitDefender and it didn't find anything

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry but I can't open it!!! I get this error message.

Error with profile
Unable to use your profile because it is from a version
newer version of NW.js.
Some features may not be available. Specify another
directory for the profile or use a newer version of NW.js.
Send feedback to help us solve this problem.

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
The game is detected as a virus by Windows Defender on Windows 11.
Beware of the Trojan
You can scan all links in (also files) and allow your antivirus to run this game. Sadly, I don't understand why he's detects as a virus my game. If it's too risky for you - just don't play it. I'm really sorry about this

Reactions: Idontknowmuch

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
You can scan all links in (also files) and allow your antivirus to run this game. Sadly, I don't understand why he's detects as a virus my game. If it's too risky for you - just don't play it. I'm really sorry about this
Will it cost data??

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
0.1b Patch
- Minor fixes
- Added save points
- Added hint in generator quest (bunker)
- Now mouse control works in game
- Updated nw.js (fix for popup about profile)

If your antivirus saw a virus in the game files, please scan the game via and add the game to your antivirus whitelist

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Here's my scan of the Mediafire link's file. I also scanned it with my own computer's Antivirus (ESET Internet Security). I scanned it once more after extracting, and both scans detected no viruses.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you could answer this, but if you can, could you clarify what the chromedriver.exe file is used for? I'm assuming that's what is freaking everyone out, since that doesn't seem to be a regular file used in RPGMaker games.

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Here's my scan of the Mediafire link's file. I also scanned it with my own computer's Antivirus (ESET Internet Security). I scanned it once more after extracting, and both scans detected no viruses.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you could answer this, but if you can, could you clarify what the chromedriver.exe file is used for? I'm assuming that's what is freaking everyone out, since that doesn't seem to be a regular file used in RPGMaker games.
Thanks for this test. I'll try to figure out. Probably one of the plugins using it. I'll keep digging in that direction, thanks!
(y)

Reactions: O&M's

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020

Thanks for this test. I'll try to figure out. Probably one of the plugins using it. I'll keep digging in that direction, thanks!
(y)
You are right my friend!
This file is not needed and can be safely deleted. It will not be in future versions of the game. Thank you very much for your help, do you mind if I add you to credits?

Reactions: O&M's

O&M's

May 18, 2018
You are right my friend!
This file is not needed and can be safely deleted. It will not be in future versions of the game. Thank you very much for your help, do you mind if I add you to credits?
Glad to hear it! I'm fine with being added to the credits, thanks for asking.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kinda strange. Checked it on virustotal and nothing. Can you try download it through my patreon or subscribestar and check through your antivirus? I have BitDefender and it didn't find anything
Please, don't think that I'm accusing you of doing something wrong. I can't scan it through VirusTotal, my computer boots it out. I don't have a chance to scan it with anything.

Reactions: Silent Pyramid

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey SP, I was able to download the game from your Patreon page without any issues, and for all you other guys out there, all you have to do is sign up as a free member. I would love to contribute to hard-working devs, but, I can't. My rent went up $75, while my Social Security check went up $8. I already have to buy cheaper food and make fewer trips to the market.

• Yay, new update!

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hey SP, I was able to download the game from your Patreon page without any issues, and for all you other guys out there, all you have to do is sign up as a free member. I would love to contribute to hard-working devs, but, I can't. My rent went up $75, while my Social Security check went up $8. I already have to buy cheaper food and make fewer trips to the market.
It's good to hear that it worked out for you. Enjoy the game!
The game is free and always will be :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I use Jotti's online scan ( ) because it uses a bunch of different scanners. But more than likely the virus that they're commenting on is probably a false positive (just like ye would get from using a game trainer to alter stats in a PC Game or such). A false positive IS NOT a virus.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote