Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
installed a mod for the second season. but I don't have any hints in the game. does not show which choice is better at all. I also have no choice who I want to meet, Audrey or Ryona.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Deevon

Dec 12, 2023
This worked for another OSX user 3yrs ago on OSX. Extract the file from here and place it inside the "SanchoMod" folder located inside the "game" folder. I think this might just get you done.

This is the quote from that user:

So, let me know if it works for you to. Again, this is ONLY for S2. Don't use it for S3 or S4... bad things may happen.
Just wanted to comment on this as a Steam Deck (Linux) user.
I had the very same "crash to desktop" type of problem when the game loads up, prior to reaching the main menu.

This attachment worked for me for S2 - big thanks for all the work on here and even helping with fixes.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
This worked for another OSX user 3yrs ago on OSX. Extract the file from here and place it inside the "SanchoMod" folder located inside the "game" folder. I think this might just get you done.

This is the quote from that user:

So, let me know if it works for you to. Again, this is ONLY for S2. Don't use it for S3 or S4... bad things may happen.
Wait, is that quote from me? Haha, amazing XD
Cheers!

Reactions: Deevon
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes