Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The latest update, lets you do the SEX versions with Diana,
but it's limited to the 3 positions after proceeding past doggy.
How do we unlock the Doggy, Missionary, and Riding poses?
I know they're implemented because I found them in the .rpa 3MissingOptions.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The latest update, lets you do the SEX versions with Diana,
but it's limited to the 3 positions after proceeding past doggy.
How do we unlock the Doggy, Missionary, and Riding poses?
I know they're implemented because I found them in the .rpa View attachment 2669062
That scene in SanchoGallery is supposed to have all options open. In the VN's gallery it's on you to unlock them. All SanchoGalleries work this way... I don't unlock anything in the VN ever as I keep that intact to be regarded as "cheevos" (aka achievements).

I may have missed one of the menus while viewing the scene in SanchoGallery... I'll check in just a bit and reply back to you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (S4E26SE) (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • SanchoGallery now provides the entire Diana scene. The VN's gallery is unaffected, this only changes the scene as viewable inside SanchoGallery and will not unlock anything inside the VN's gallery.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thanks to Garrettino for reporting/suggesting.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (S4E26SE) (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • SanchoGallery now provides the entire Diana scene. The VN's gallery is unaffected, this only changes the scene as viewable inside SanchoGallery and will not unlock anything inside the VN's gallery.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thanks to Garrettino for reporting/suggesting.
Ah ok, I thought I was going nuts. Glad to have helped then lol
Weirdly enough, I tried to unlock those scenes, with a fresh start and all the right choices, on that path, but still couldn't unlock it. Then I saved right before, and toggled all the Cheats Sancho provides, and still no 3 options. Wonder if it was also a bug on the original game end, either way this mod came through.

Long LIVE SANCHO and other Modders who regularly do QOL for us. They carry this scene on their backs sometimes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah ok, I thought I was going nuts. Glad to have helped then lol
Weirdly enough, I tried to unlock those scenes, with a fresh start and all the right choices, on that path, but still couldn't unlock it. Then I saved right before, and toggled all the Cheats Sancho provides, and still no 3 options. Wonder if it was also a bug on the original game end, either way this mod came through.

Long LIVE SANCHO and other Modders who regularly do QOL for us. They carry this scene on their backs sometimes.
It's not a bug... her Park scene is directly tied to a choice made in Season 3's Day 24... to deflower her with Lauren or Solo. I reckon a Lauren scene will come soon that won't be available to those who chose "Solo" and got the park scene. You're not going crazy, it's just a choice carried over from the previous season bud.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
Hey Sancho I was playing the game and aimlessly looking through options and your mod and noticed the Audreypreg stat in the Stat Screen and it brought up some questions.

Is that stat always marked as false/what is the true trigger/condition, a certain number of pregpoints that wasn't achievable before she left?

With Audrey being gone (for good from what i heard) is that stat purely there to pay homage to the late character and the previous options of trying to get her pregnant or is it just shown because its a stat and even though it is no longer of consequence your mod recognizes it and thus shows it?

Cheers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho I was playing the game and aimlessly looking through options and your mod and noticed the Audreypreg stat in the Stat Screen and it brought up some questions.

Is that stat always marked as false/what is the true trigger/condition, a certain number of pregpoints that wasn't achievable before she left?

With Audrey being gone (for good from what i heard) is that stat purely there to pay homage to the late character and the previous options of trying to get her pregnant or is it just shown because its a stat and even though it is no longer of consequence your mod recognizes it and thus shows it?

Cheers
When it's False it's a marker that the Player (you) haven't exported your game starting with Season 1. In Season 1 her preggo variable was an integer that started at 50 and counted either up or down depending on cum insides. The max it could ever be was something like 53 I think. I kept it since it was still in the export transfers as of Season 3... but I think it was removed in Season 4 (I'd have to check). It's kept in basically for historical purposes... I've been with this VN way too long obviously :ROFLMAO:

Homage sounds about right... I kept it since some are actually still passionate about her character... same can be said about that damn pigeon so he'll stay there too.

Reactions: snideremark

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finally got to this game, and finally got caught up with the Dev on it again, and no problems that I saw from your mod. Even like how you added the LMAO during that one comment Felicia said ;), and I was on Felicia's side with that argument with the MC about that shooting game. She proved already that it could be done, and MC should have listened to her. Anyways, thank you so much for your work on this mod. Was a great help.

Richard7311

Nov 19, 2017
Hi Sancho ... First of all thanks for your great mod and all hard works ..
I just have one question ...
When I open your gallery some of the anal options are still locked ... How can I unlock them from your mod?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho ... First of all thanks for your great mod and all hard works ..
I just have one question ...
When I open your gallery some of the anal options are still locked ... How can I unlock them from your mod?
All anals are unlocked currently through standard playthrough. I've not yet opened them up in SanchoGallery but likely will in the future... I reckon folks who don't want to view such matters simply won't click the button... but yeah, it was done like that so I didn't get backlash originally.

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 1197770

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirsty For My Guest
Multi-mod adds support for naming and deleting saves, adds a stat screen, displays in-game walkthough and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core Versions ***
S4 - SancohMod Core v7b
S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
S2 - SanchoMod Core v5b
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

*** Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ***
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 06-01-2023
Game/Creator: Thirsty For My Guest / monkeyposter_7 - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 E18SE, S3 E24SE, S4 E26SE
Game Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE, Season 3 Episode 24SE, Season 4 Episode 26SE
Language: English

Features (S2E18SE & S3E24SE shared, see FAQ Spoiler below for Season specific features):
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Season 3
View attachment 1769938 View attachment 1769969 View attachment 1769970 View attachment 1769974 View attachment 1769978
View attachment 1769991 View attachment 1769992 View attachment 1769993 View attachment 1769994

Season 2
View attachment 1418024 View attachment 1418023 View attachment 1418025 View attachment 1418022 View attachment 1418018 View attachment 1418021 View attachment 1418020 View attachment 1418019
View attachment 1418015 View attachment 1418016 View attachment 1418017

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1418014
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
I've installed your mod the same way I always do, put everything in the game folder. yet this time it keeps saying "mod NOT installed correctly". What gives?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've installed your mod the same way I always do, put everything in the game folder. yet this time it keeps saying "mod NOT installed correctly". What gives?
Well, then it's not installed correctly.

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
All anals are unlocked currently through standard playthrough. I've not yet opened them up in SanchoGallery but likely will in the future... I reckon folks who don't want to view such matters simply won't click the button... but yeah, it was done like that so I didn't get backlash originally.
Damn =/

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

Nope. This is specifically for Season 2 as stated.

I just started to play the game. Started S1 with the incest patch & the mod, but apparently they weren't compatible, so I just used the incest option. I never got any choices about fetishes. I finished S1 and now am trying to play S2 WITH the mod, but it wants to know about my status & points with the main chicks, which I never got any info about.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just started to play the game. Started S1 with the incest patch & the mod, but apparently they weren't compatible, so I just used the incest option. I never got any choices about fetishes. I finished S1 and now am trying to play S2 WITH the mod, but it wants to know about my status & points with the main chicks, which I never got any info about.
Each season has an export which you import into the following season. Did you get an option at the end of S1 with that other mod to make an export?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Each season has an export which you import into the following season. Did you get an option at the end of S1 with that other mod to make an export?
Not that I saw. It did have a save opportunity at end notice (at end of Goldy date). Will check again.

Update: Export option comes AFTER game tells you to Save. Sorry, I just didn't bother to keep clicking when it said GAME OVER SAVE HERE.

Thank you.

Update #2: Ok, on second attempt, previous game (S1) apparently has exported, and Jenna is calling MC "Daddy" again, but the hints have disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sancho1969

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Girls Path-1 => Ryona & Renee
Girls Path-2 => Vanessa & Felicia

Can't go for all.
Have to choose one from each path...???

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Girls Path-1 => Ryona & Renee
Girls Path-2 => Vanessa & Felicia

Can't go for all.
Have to choose one from each path...???
With the unmodded portion of the VN, yes, it's always been that way.

SanchoCheats allows you to force the paths but I didn't rewrite the VN so there might be a few oddities from time to time:
1692619091382.png

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Yep, I have and idea and a likely fix. For OSX or Linux download the attached, extract the file, and drop that file inside the "SanchoMod" folder within the "game" folder. That should get you done. Regards.

NOTE: this is for Season 2 ONLY...do not use for Season 3 mod.

Here's a Mega link:
THIS WORKS...
YESSS

TYSM Sancho
Had to look around at the comments to find it. I knew you might have made a fix for the mac version.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes