• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Have we gotten round to fun with the shortstack yet? Aubrey introduced us to her sisters way back when (before she was removed from the plot) and one sister came back as a stripper we banged but that was around last time i played. Has the other sister appeared again yet (the shortstack).

MrFloof

Dec 12, 2021
I followed every recommended choice that i could find for vicki but cannot for the life of me unlock her content, am i doing something wrong? how can I unlock her content without having to get someones saves to unlock gallery.

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
A little curious: I found this game originally because of the corruption tag and have now finished season 1. Haven't seen much of corruption through. Did I do something wrong or did the dev abandon the corruption thing? Good game anyway but wonder if things get more spicy later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A little curious: I found this game originally because of the corruption tag and have now finished season 1. Haven't seen much of corruption through. Did I do something wrong or did the dev abandon the corruption thing? Good game anyway but wonder if things get more spicy later.
it's a mild thing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Corruption was mostly about Jenna. MC was slowly seducing her, and full sex between the two was pretty late in the game. Rest of girls are pretty straightforward in desire to jump on his shaft.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Thirsty for My Guest
with jospaghettio

Download
[ipatch Only]

S1:

S2:

S3:

S4:

Download
[ipatch + Walkthrough]

S1:

S2:

S3:

S4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes