EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
When I awoke, I found myself in a peculiar cave with thick, clammy air and no sunlight. Upon sitting up, I realized that my clothing and tools were missing, indicating that I had been stripped of them while unconscious. It appears that I am being held captive, and I am not in a position to wait for rescue like a princess. I need to find a way out of this cave and hold my captors accountable for their actions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2012-03-23
Developer: Yukari
Translator: panop857
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English (Fan TL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game needs Japanese Locale to run.
The whole story, UI, etc. is translated, some H-Scenes left untranslated.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

smpl2.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
What is the gameplay like? The UI look interesting
It's a choose-your-own-adventure book with enormous amount of choices, some of which you can only access through NG+, and likewise enormous amount of endings (most of them bad.) There is also a combat system that is modified by your characters condition and 6 items you're carrying (anything from normal weapons, to objects such as grandfather clock and plates, to even stuff like precious gems and golden rabbits.) In Thief and Troll you have three character choices: the thief (main character), the troll (who gets to collect different female characters from this and previous game, some of which need to be unlocked using the other routes), and an unlockable lady from previous game (Thief and Sword.)

The game requires either alot of book-keeping, or a flowchart, just to not get lost.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
It's a choose-your-own-adventure book with enormous amount of choices, some of which you can only access through NG+, and likewise enormous amount of endings (most of them bad.) There is also a combat system that is modified by your characters condition and 6 items you're carrying (anything from normal weapons, to objects such as grandfather clock and plates, to even stuff like precious gems and golden rabbits.) In Thief and Troll you have three character choices: the thief (main character), the troll (who gets to collect different female characters from this and previous game, some of which need to be unlocked using the other routes), and an unlockable lady from previous game (Thief and Sword.)

The game requires either alot of book-keeping, or a flowchart, just to not get lost.
This is super informative, thank you! That actually sounds really fun.

Reactions: LC123 and HikkiG

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I remember playing this many years ago. I thought it was really good. The amount of branching choices and storylines you can do is pretty insane. If any of you end up liking this game you should check out Knight & Princess. Its a game by the same developer that I think is even better by this one.

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
This is super informative, thank you! That actually sounds really fun.
It is, I love this series so much and sunk way too many hours. Unfortunately I don't have flowcharts from "Thief and Sword" nor "Thief and Troll", only for their latest game: "Knight and Princess." There's old thread for this game on this site that used to have a flowchart, I'll try to find it, it's legitimately very helpful to have it as even minor choices can change your route trajectory in major ways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prince Vevit

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
O my god, O my god, O my god, O my god, O my god, O my god! I've been waiting for this one. :D

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Did I get this right - you can play as Troll in this game?
Or do you have to mainly play the female protagonist?

May 6, 2017
Love this dev game, sadly only 3 of them manage to get translation ( though most of them are unfinish )
this game got 100% translated on main story but its H-scene only have 50% of its scene got translate, such shame it didnt finish

anyway, this is the WALKTHROUGH / GUIDE i have in hand when i play it years ago, enjoy

And for tutorial on how to play this game
Tutorial post

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
He fucking her and licking her leg Okay what is it with the Japanese an licking every where while having sex?.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
OMG YES I love these choose your own hentai adventure games, unfortunately this dev seems to stop making them. I have not played this one but played the other two and they were fantastic