QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you!!
Or if he does not want to mess with windows settings he can just download and install a locale emulator. I've been using this one for years and it works like a charm. You just install it and you get a context menu popup to open as Japanese.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yaioru

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
caught this error. ran on japanese locale. View attachment 3087980
Emulator or Windows Locale?!
This game has proven to be quite the problem with Locale Emulator therefore I provided the steps to radically change the Windows Locale for it to work. If you don't want to do so, I'm sorry but I cannot find another solution and I am not an expert in Locale Emulator.
Also, did you change WinRar to extract using Japanese Unicode?

okwoomer

Mar 20, 2020
Emulator or Windows Locale?!
This game has proven to be quite the problem with Locale Emulator therefore I provided the steps to radically change the Windows Locale for it to work. If you don't want to do so, I'm sorry but I cannot find another solution and I am not an expert in Locale Emulator.
Also, did you change WinRar to extract using Japanese Unicode?
windows locale. 7zip. tried to google if there's a way to change the unicode on 7zip, came up with nothing/i'm too stupid to understand. also yes, i did everything in your prior post, in regards to changing the locale.

EDIT: fix'd. turns out for some reason, when i changed the locale, it automatically set a beta function for using UTF-8 unicode. turning it off fixed the issue. sry 4 false alarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes