• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed There’s a Weird Noise Coming from the Mens’ Toilet [Final] [Kosya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
" At its core, “mesugaki” describes girls who: are small, young, provocative towards adults or their superiors, are full of self-confidence & assertive about it, and have a tendency to be temptresses/teases "

As if copy/pasting how she looks wasn't enough, they can't even give her a real name.
any others game with tag "mesugaki"?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh, the Lumine game, I was beginning to think this game would never show up here.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
any others game with tag "mesugaki"?
If you are looking at japanese stuff, "Koakuma Tenshi" 小悪魔/天使 which means "little devil/angel", is probably more specific to what you are looking for - cute youngsters who are actually kinky sadists.

Here's a search on DLSite that filters for that tag (actually they use Tenshi/Akuma 天使/悪魔):

I don't think there is any specific tag here on F95 that would capture what you want.

Reactions: yoohen

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Tbh could of been a hotter game if cum inflation was involved, especially when after awhile she's like "teacher my uterus can't hold anymore."

short game, amusing with the genshin character.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
If you are looking at japanese stuff, "Koakuma Tenshi" 小悪魔/天使 which means "little devil/angel", is probably more specific to what you are looking for - cute youngsters who are actually kinky sadists.

Here's a search on DLSite that filters for that tag (actually they use Tenshi/Akuma 天使/悪魔):

I don't think there is any specific tag here on F95 that would capture what you want.

this tag is better "female brat"

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Is there any sex on the 2nd day? I just get the end game screen after the discussion about the condom.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote