• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking There is a game like Personal Assistant

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Speaking of Peraonal Assistant, I downloaded Personal Assistant (Blackheart Edition) v0.7 from F95 some time ago, but a search for said game now turns up nothing. Did they change the name? Kick the game off the platform? Any idea would be appreciated.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Speaking of Peraonal Assistant, I downloaded Personal Assistant (Blackheart Edition) v0.7 from F95 some time ago, but a search for said game now turns up nothing. Did they change the name? Kick the game off the platform? Any idea would be appreciated.
Game has been banned here.

Reactions: AlmostHuman

AlmostHuman

Aug 12, 2018
Same here, thought i had forgotten how to use search for a minute.

Game has been banned here.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
He apparently got into a big drama not long ago, lost his dev badge and got a temp ban. My guess would be that it's rule 7 related.
I didn't see anything that would have violated rule 7 when I played the most recent release before it disappeared.