Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty much can never look at the word therapy and not think of not being able to spell therapist without rapist. Thanks Squidbillies.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
It's been since October last year and there's no news about it? I really enjoy what content there is but i can't seem to get anywhere, i always hit max anxiety and game over, if there's more content what do i need to do to get to it? Even if i don't buy and wear women's clothes my anxiety skyrockets, and after the 2nd therapist event if i visit her again another day it's always the same dialogues. Also i don't understand why i visit as Jane on the 2nd visit even if i don't have any women's clothes, that doesn't make sense.

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned, it's a really cool concept and i'm really interested in it. Can't wait for the next update, i'm gonna stay positive.

Edit: Nvm i just choose the wrong route, it's even written that the route is the most advanced, i didn't pay enough attention lol.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the 0.005 is out from tfgames, this is the link , enjoy it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rezet23

Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if i'am the only one, but i'am stuck in the second therpist session, i can't click anywhere, i'am just stuck on that screen :/
anyone got a respond ?

Reactions: Mr.1Anton

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I started a 4 month old save (willing path) but really didn't find anything new, except for one therapy session and still a lot of dead ends. Too bad really.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
To fix the problem in the second session just edit Therapy_V005.html line 1814. Change the line from
Code:
<<case 1, 4>>\
to
Code:
<<case 1 4>>\
(removing the comma between 1 and 4)

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
To fix the problem in the second session just edit Therapy_V005.html line 1814. Change the line from
Code:
<<case 1, 4>>\
to
Code:
<<case 1 4>>\
(removing the comma between 1 and 4)
Noob here, I've never edited an html page. I guess I have to use the developers tools in the page and find the correct line.
How I edit that? Thanks in advance

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like to use for editing, but I guess some other text editor also works. Sadly, the fix didn't work for me.
was supposed to fix it, buuut, still no luck for me... meh~ moving on.

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
Noob here, I've never edited an html page. I guess I have to use the developers tools in the page and find the correct line.
How I edit that? Thanks in advance
Just use a texteditor like Atom or Notepad++ to open the html file (it is human readable).

But i attach my fixed version to this post, just use that. That file contains also changes to lines 926, 1579, 3164

Reactions: Loqic and Shafty

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It seemed that the old save still kept me stuck at Session 2, even with the newer versions. Starting a new game fixed it for me.