Collection GIF ThePit collection [2021-03-14] [PITerotic/TheofficialPIT]

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
If the author often collaborates with Johnpersons.....where is the content? I am looking for the continuation of "Two hot blondes"....anyone?

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, apparently he did some 3d models and even worked with another artist in them, they were uploaded in sketchfab but they have been deleted. Does anyone know if they are still up somewhere, even on his patreon? It seems as if they just vanished from the internet.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Need a hero
IMO, his early work was his best when he was with John Persons; his art style changed and became "sloppy" with a decided hard line approach to his now over exaggerated bimbos. It's a shame, because he was really one of the best 2D artists out there. His newer works are painful to look at. I wish he's return to his older style ... but he's the artist, and it's his decision.

Bot123456

Oct 19, 2022
IMO, his early work was his best when he was with John Persons; his art style changed and became "sloppy" with a decided hard line approach to his now over exaggerated bimbos. It's a shame, because he was really one of the best 2D artists out there. His newer works are painful to look at. I wish he's return to his older style ... but he's the artist, and it's his decision.
I know it’s not him but do u or anyone have anything new from an artist named meinfischerart his art is similar to pits