Collection GIF ThePit collection [2021-03-14] [PITerotic/TheofficialPIT]

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
There's a discord that he keeps mentioning (and complaining) , does anyone have it?
All i know is it’s called the RTL gang and I’ve tried messaging the people he has posted. If anyone finds a invite I’d appreciate if they share it.

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, apparently he did some 3d models and even worked with another artist in them, they were uploaded in sketchfab but they have been deleted. Does anyone know if they are still up somewhere, even on his patreon? It seems as if they just vanished from the internet.
I remember seeing those a long time ago, they weren't anything to cheer over.

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
I remember seeing those a long time ago, they weren't anything to cheer over.
They were bad? I have a faint memory of seeing them but Idk how well made they were. I was thinking mainly of seeing what proportions he used and translating that to another, better model.

MambaLaJamba

Jan 25, 2021
Too bad Pit spends most of his time complaining about AI taking over his job instead of taking advantage of it; I can see him utilizing it - tracing over it, treating it like a rough draft, or fixing its mistakes with his expertise. He can pump out more work in a shorter amount of time. Does he suffer from manic depression?

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
Too bad Pit spends most of his time complaining about AI taking over his job instead of taking advantage of it; I can see him utilizing it - tracing over it, treating it like a rough draft, or fixing its mistakes with his expertise. He can pump out more work in a shorter amount of time. Does he suffer from manic depression?
this "man" spent his whole life drawing racist trash for cuckolds
Of course, he suffers from some disorder, including depression

Reactions: LordTuskar