TheNihilProphet will blow your 'MIND'

Nov 9, 2020
Hello I am TheNihilProphet :poop:.

I am currently working on an adult visual novel called 'MIND'. Even though I am in the very early stages( I am halfway through the ren'py tutorials), I figured I might as well get the ball rolling and maybe pick up some valuable input early in the development.

'MIND' is part one of a trilogy (people love those), and is a simple story about a young man trying to regain some semblance of his old life back after tragedy. Through the course of the game he will change as a person in relation to the events he will live through. With multiple locations for the story to unfold throughout the town, the M.C. will find himself in many situations he hasn't had to navigate through before. There will be a handful of main characters, as well as a couple side characters and whomever else I add in along the journey. For now, this will be a straight forward visual novel, but I plan to add other game elements as I progress. By the end, the M.C. , still a young man, will have his sense of self, his morals, his wants, his mind develope into something new. For better or worse. . .

Make sure to visit my for more info, as well as the pinups I've been rendering over the last 4 months since I first downloaded rn'py. Some of the characters you see there and on my may be featured in future instalments.

For now, here is one of the characters that will be debuting in 'MIND' :

Introducing, Alex Morris.

Alex Morris.png

UPDATES HAVE BEEN MOVED TO GAME DEVELOPEMENT THREAD HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster
Nov 9, 2020
Alex Is a hip-hop dancer. She's on a successful local squad. In her younger days she was shy and timid, much to the annoyance of her older sister Chrissy. During a sleepover at her best friend Merci's house, Alex had eventually became comfortable enough to let her guard down and dance to her favorite song as it aired late night on M.T.V. Merci saw that Alex had a natural rhythm to her and suggested she accompany Merci to her dance lessons. Now, about a decade later, Alex has a solid friend circle, confidence in her abilities, and she's no longer that shy little girl she once was. . . on the outside. Alex Morris 2 SMALL.png

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hello I am TheNihilProphet :poop:.

I am currently working on an adult visual novel called 'MIND'. Even though I am in the very early stages( I am halfway through the ren'py tutorials), I figured I might as well get the ball rolling and maybe pick up some valuable input early in the development.

'MIND' is part one of a trilogy (people love those), and is a simple story about a young man trying to regain some semblance of his old life back after tragedy. Through the course of the game he will change as a person in relation to the events he will live through. With multiple locations for the story to unfold throughout the town, the M.C. will find himself in many situations he hasn't had to navigate through before. There will be a handful of main characters, as well as a couple side characters and whomever else I add in along the journey. For now, this will be a straight forward visual novel, but I plan to add other game elements as I progress. By the end, the M.C. , still a young man, will have his sense of self, his morals, his wants, his mind develope into something new. For better or worse. . .

Make sure to visit my for more info, as well as the pinups I've been rendering over the last 4 months since I first downloaded rn'py. Some of the characters you see there and on my may be featured in future instalments.

For now, here is one of the characters that will be debuting in 'MIND' :

Introducing, Alex Morris.

View attachment 2345208

UPDATES HAVE BEEN MOVED TO GAME DEVELOPEMENT THREAD HERE.
thick!

Reactions: TheNihilProphet