zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
If we're prohibited from saying what we think about a game, based upon its title, its art, it's story, its contents, its screenshots, other user's comments about it, etc.,.- then are you going to prevent us from leaving bad game reviews as well? Would this not be considered "Game Shaming", "Dev Shaming", "Content Shaming", "Story Shaming", "Art Shaming"? This is not a perfect world, not everyone gets a trophy, and "safe spaces" really don't exist- it's a fairy tale.

Thank you.
You agree to rules when you sign up and make comments.

What you're doing with the last paragraph is confusing and perhaps muddying the waters in your favor when it comes to disparaging passive agressive comments and constructive criticism.

As yoyomistro said, this isn't a public space where you can state free speech. Nevermind all of that, it doesn't take much for someone to be constructive, and positive.

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
why god why
I love that this guy completely failed to read the first page and tried to start shit again. Here. I'll quote it for you.

Hello users!

The great part about F95 Zone is we have a tag system that allows users to find what they like very quickly. They also allow people to find things they don't like and avoid them. In this situation I will assume that you all aren't into this sort of thing, but others are. So I will ask that you refrain from kink shaming in this thread and others. It makes for a more enjoyable environment for everyone!

Thanks and happy gaming!

Reactions: yoyomistro

BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
I like how cartoon animals from things like mlp and tfh is the limit for alot of the people on here. Not the borderline shota and loli, not the necrophilia, not the rape and assault, not even the bestiality, but cartoon animals. Like, get your fetishes in order cause this is pretty tame compared to a lot of the other stuff.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
it say its a parody...

but i have no idea about what it is a parody .. o_O

somebody can explain me please ?

ps: i know what a parody is... -_- ... but i dont know on what this game is based

A bunch of MLP:FIM's fans founded a little studio and developped a splendid little fighting game with the cartoon's main characters. That game was named "Fighting is Magic" and so good it was publicly shown in the EVO convention that year. But Hasbro was not really fond of that and asked them to stop. Lauren Faust, the official cartoon's creator, was impressed, and helped the studio to make another game with the same system but with original characters, and that game was called " Thems fighting herds". ( Like a french youtuber said, for a MLP's fan, it's like you made a Jurrasic Park Inde game, Universal censored you, and Steven Spielberg came to help you on an original inde game) And here is a parody of it.