• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Their Beautiful World: Divinity - Development & Discussion Thread

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Here is just a small update: Progress for the game has been good the last few days. Right now I think the game is at a point where little to no new content needs to be implemented anymore for the first version of the game to be worth it. It still needs a bit of refining though. Bug testing, tweaking variables, polishing dialogue. You know, the final steps required before release. With luck I think the game might be released at the end of July or the start of August.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The game has now almost been fully tested and I haven't found and any major issues with it. I will still tweak some stuff today and then I'll spend tomorrow (the entire day) testing the game some more. But I think that's it. The first version is basically done, so you can expect it to be released on the 26th if no major problems pop up tomorrow. Download size is currently at 473MB and that probably won't change much for the official release.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The game has now almost been fully tested and I haven't found and any major issues with it. I will still tweak some stuff today and then I'll spend tomorrow (the entire day) testing the game some more. But I think that's it. The first version is basically done, so you can expect it to be released on the 26th if no major problems pop up tomorrow. Download size is currently at 473MB and that probably won't change much for the official release.
Good luck, hope the release is successful.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017

Here is the link to the Their Beautiful World - Divinity page on my personal website. Downloads links will be made available tomorrow. But at the moment you can already check out the features, description and some screenshots if you want

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
There will an incest development between mc and her sisters or with mom ?
Version 0.1 of the game was already released quite a while ago:

And yes, with the patch installed, the patch will change the relationship between the MC and the 3 girls into MC and mom and MC and sisters

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
Wonderful. I love your stories from blooming love to Rosie ' s innocence. Now I ' m playing simultaneously both their beautiful world and bright sub card game.

Mar 7, 2018
This game is really special, it has some unique setting and gameplay, really good writing and good-looking characters, I think we need more adult games that makes different and new settings like this game does, so great work to Bright Sun for that. There is some things I personally do not like, and that is the few pictures and the angles in the few sex pictures are not good, we can almost not see anything in them, but I know many don't care for that. Then it's also a bit to much of stats/money collection for my taste, but at least new things can happen here and there which makes it a bit more fun. Those were just some of my thoughts for this great game.

Reactions: NAT63

Ridinroun

Feb 2, 2019
Looked around including your Patreon page. Is Their Beautiful World going to be continued? Some of what I read indicates it won't while some of what I read indicates it will. If this game was to continue I would become a patron but no new content since last March probably means this project is dead.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Looked around including your Patreon page. Is Their Beautiful World going to be continued? Some of what I read indicates it won't while some of what I read indicates it will. If this game was to continue I would become a patron but no new content since last March probably means this project is dead.
It's abandoned, like every game he makes. He's onto his 3rd Patreon account and like 7th game within a year.

Reactions: goditseb
Mar 7, 2018
Bright Sun has abandoned a lot of games (around 6 I think) and is now making 2 other new games, they are not getting enough money and from what I read, the games must make money whitin a short time or they'll be abandoned. Pretty sad, they made 2 of my fav games which were abandoned, but oh well, it is what it is.

Reactions: goditseb