satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
there is still no patch to have it uncensored?
too bad that a game is uncensored if and only if kagura/otaku plan/whatever western localizer decide to bring it to the western audience, which is highly unlikely for this game.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
help I'm stuck in the sex scene I've been holding Z or Enter for a long time and nothing is working
IDK, space also works though so try that.

can anyone mod in fuckable male characters?
One of the children is a shota but there are no adult male characters; modding one in would be a huge task.

there is still no patch to have it uncensored?
Osanagocoronokimini have been using more or less the same animations since the early '90s and the censorship is baked in; you would have to actually remake the animations and even in their more popular games I don't think I've ever seen someone do it.

Still didn't understand how to apply the translation thing into the game
Download the rar and unzip it (the password is " osanagokoronokimini", the link is on the 1st page, and the post is on the 18th). Then just copy everything in the folder into the 'www' folder of the game, overriding any already existing files. Then, when you open the game the 4th option down should end in "/Lang" so go there and choose english (some other languages are listed but if I recall the translation pages were never populated). I also modified the english translations to include the sex scenes in a page on the 12th page, just replace the en.json file in the "www" folder with my version after applying the multi-language translation.

Also I was working on a walkthough ages ago when modding the translation but never finished it and don't really feel like it now; I was making it too complicated and I'd have to replay the game a bunch now to finish it, but I might as well throw what I had here since I happen to be back on this thread. I threw a copy of the original multi-language translation on this post too in case the link on page 18 goes down, plus the download page it links to is in Japanese.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Actually, I'll just throw it all together. Just unzip this with 7zip and throw the whole thing in the primary game folder "[RPG] [Osanagocoronokimini] The Zombie Island Ver.2.1"; it'll dump the walkthough .txt next to the readme.txt, install the bigger multi-language-translation, and override the original english translation with mine.

Reactions: BadonkaDink

bobdole2020official

Oct 4, 2019
So no matter how many fruit I give her, the loli scene won't work. I saved her before day 5 and after I defeated the boss. I even made a save where the teacher wasn't saved yet. Any ideas?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
So no matter how many fruit I give her, the loli scene won't work. I saved her before day 5 and after I defeated the boss. I even made a save where the teacher wasn't saved yet. Any ideas?
Dont talk to the doctor in the hidden cave before beating the boss before day 5, then kill the boss before day 5, go into the cave and talk to the doctor to make him go away and leave the girl alone, before taking her back to your base get her impresion to 9 - 15 impression by giving her green and red fruits till u see her expresion change to a smile, last but not least give her a red fruit and wait till her sleeping period wich is from 7pm to 5am, this all must be done before taking her to ur base.
1683309823475.png
(Her expresion should look like this)[/QUOTE]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes