terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I keep getting an audio error in the munin version. there is this file with a different extension
Impact,Sound Design,Tone to Hit,Metallic,Tonal Accent Up,Metallic,Very Fast,Deep Hit,Metallic Accent,Forceful.rpgmvo

How do I make the game recognize this file? Do I need to extract it so that the ogg would be present?

1672786143750.png

PS: files with "," in the name... never a good idea, who came up with that naming?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I keep getting an audio error in the munin version. there is this file with a different extension
Impact,Sound Design,Tone to Hit,Metallic,Tonal Accent Up,Metallic,Very Fast,Deep Hit,Metallic Accent,Forceful.rpgmvo

How do I make the game recognize this file? Do I need to extract it so that the ogg would be present?

View attachment 2284044

PS: files with "," in the name... never a good idea, who came up with that naming?
That is so strange, never seen that before. Are you running it in Japanese localisation? Standard Windows or some other OS?

Unpacking it to .ogg won't help you. The rpgmvo is just the RPGM engine's encrypted file format, the game unpacks it on its own.

Reactions: Asenaris

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
That is so strange, never seen that before. Are you running it in Japanese localisation? Standard Windows or some other OS?

Unpacking it to .ogg won't help you. The rpgmvo is just the RPGM engine's encrypted file format, the game unpacks it on its own.
OS is Win10 German, upacked using standard setting but also second time using japanese encoding.
Tried tos tart the game normal by double click and via locale emulator.
I did extract it but as you said ... no difference.
Currently downloading the AI version to see if it's any different.

Question: munin version says it's 2.0.2 and AI 2.0.0 Is this just the translation version or does the munin version have additional content/fixes?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
already played thru the game with an early mtl from here... this game has a lot of wasted potential for the preg content, especially considering the previous game, Key of Egg. pregnancy stuff only appears in 2 missions, one where it's for a special dungeon/mission (will have a special icon on the select screen) and the other is a loss condition if ur corruption is over 100 at a certain point (I don't remember when exactly)
The usual, then. Something extremely superficial and unfunny just to tell potential pregnancy audiences "Hey, there's preggo here, buy my game!". But that is, almost always, just a preggo tummy, and no even being part of the story for real.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019

OK found out what#s causing the issue. path including the filename was too long. Once I renamed the game folder issue is gone.

Dec 20, 2020
The usual, then. Something extremely superficial and unfunny just to tell potential pregnancy audiences "Hey, there's preggo here, buy my game!". But that is, almost always, just a preggo tummy, and no even being part of the story for real.
what makes it even worse is that there's sprites for when she's pregnant for every expression she normally has plus the different states of her suit... but only 3 or 4 expressions ever get shown (normal, aroused, climax and post-climax).

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
From looking at the Dev's Ci-en, I haven't seen any hints of a proper English translation being planned. Instead, I have seen mentions of them intending to jump on the next game, which will be the last in this series.

If that's the case, Muninkai's edited MTL may very well be the best we're likely to ever get. Well, that or if someone takes the official MTL and edits it a bit to make more sense. Dunno what would be better in this context...

• Sad
Reactions: p23rklo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
looked good until I read the awful word MTL. Total garbage even for AI MTL it's still garbage.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
From looking at the Dev's Ci-en, I haven't seen any hints of a proper English translation being planned. Instead, I have seen mentions of them intending to jump on the next game, which will be the last in this series.

If that's the case, Muninkai's edited MTL may very well be the best we're likely to ever get. Well, that or if someone takes the official MTL and edits it a bit to make more sense. Dunno what would be better in this context...
A slight edit so it's not a confused word salad with random nonsense words would be nice, anything is better than: "Do you wish to continue, Yes or Local?"

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes