RPGM The World Reforming Adventure of Queen Iris (Translation Request)

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry, it will take longer that I thought. Has some custom files that have to be translated as well (Pretty much every cut scene is in there). Not that it was going to be fast anyways :)
As far as i'm concerned- it doesn't matter if it takes around 6 months to translate it, as long as it gets done. Like the ancient sayng "To The Patient Man, Everything Comes".

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, it will take longer that I thought. Has some custom files that have to be translated as well (Pretty much every cut scene is in there). Not that it was going to be fast anyways :)
This peaked my interest. there is a partial out there I have a copy of. If you want I can send you it and it might cut your workload down. additionally, I haven't been motivated to do my own translations lately but if you need someone to translate a map file or two i could help out.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

man_in_the_moon

Oct 3, 2019
This peaked my interest. there is a partial out there I have a copy of. If you want I can send you it and it might cut your workload down. additionally, I haven't been motivated to do my own translations lately but if you need someone to translate a map file or two i could help out.
Thanks for the offer, but there are no maps to translate. :D
Absolutely every piece of dialogue and UI are either inside the plugins or inside the data files (mostly in the scenario.json which contains "exported" events). And honestly, I think the partial would ultimately do more bad than good in my case.

Reactions: Silentce