2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Balvor

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone got a save ready for 2.4, my 2.3 one doesn't work keeps saying "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/$sylvanas-nude"

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone got a save ready for 2.4, my 2.3 one doesn't work keeps saying "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/$sylvanas-nude"
Same here. And this happens because 2.3 version was for VIPs, and this is the normal one.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
A heads up for anyone playing. Don't interact with any of the sparkling spots and save often as the game will close in the normal version if the file doesn't exist.
Also, and this pissed me off to be honest, if you are caught in the swamp and are playing the normal version it will close the game BUT you can open the menu and return to the main menu or load your save before it tries to play the scene.. Real nice of the dev to not include that file so that you have to reopen the game each time you are spotted.

Last edited:

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
A heads up for anyone playing. Don't interact with any of the sparkling spots or finish the tavern quest as those will close the game in the normal version if the file doesn't exist.
Also, and this pissed me off to be honest, if you are caught in the swamp and are playing the normal version it will close the game BUT you can open the menu and return to the main menu or load your save before it tries to play the scene.. Real nice of the dev to not include that file so that you have to reopen the game each time you are spotted.
well, i feel that in the normal version you're so limited. i mea. everything can make your game shutdown. And i couldn't even find some new animations tbh.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, since reading the complains about the "update" being basicallly shit I looked at the pictures included in the game and... are you seriously telling me that there is not a SINGLE fucking one new scene? Seriously? Someone confirm if possible please.

sliber

May 27, 2017
So, since reading the complains about the "update" being basicallly shit I looked at the pictures included in the game and... are you seriously telling me that there is not a SINGLE fucking one new scene? Seriously? Someone confirm if possible please.
There isn't (no 3D scene at least, some more of that horribly 2D stuff, though).

It's such a shame about this game, because (in my opinion) Zuleyka has so much talent and uses it to - quite frankly - scam the crap out of people.
I'd love to see the VIP version, just to know if there's at least one new 3D scene in that one, but I wouldn't ask anyone to actually spend 50$ on this.

By the way, could there be a way to guess the download-link to the VIP version? Since the regular version has a pretty simple URL, maybe there's a download-link with "VIP" or "PREMIUM" added in there somewhere? Just a though, I tried a few combinations myself but didn't get lucky with it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There isn't (no 3D scene at least, some more of that horribly 2D stuff, though).

It's such a shame about this game, because (in my opinion) Zuleyka has so much talent and uses it to - quite frankly - scam the crap out of people.
I'd love to see the VIP version, just to know if there's at least one new 3D scene in that one, but I wouldn't ask anyone to actually spend 50$ on this.

By the way, could there be a way to guess the download-link to the VIP version? Since the regular version has a pretty simple URL, maybe there's a download-link with "VIP" or "PREMIUM" added in there somewhere? Just a though, I tried a few combinations myself but didn't get lucky with it.
Well fuck me sideways. This game looked really promising on its first release, but after TWO years, its still basically the same. It has one new scene for fucks sake.
I would be interested to see if the VIP version at least has SOMETHING too. Probably not.
Also, he already said that he is finished with the game. I mean the story had not even began, the game systems and mechanics were not even developed, but hey! I have already finished it! Fat scam I say.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
Agreed, i was very happy for this game, two years later and many times with no clues or news,a tiny update and a 50$ game with bugs ? I start to call that bullshit. I still have a little hope for the vip edition but very very little. I understand for patreon to finance project but that too expensive, at least other artist give free update and have more patreons. (sorry for the errors, english isnot my primary language. BTW thanks shaddy for the 2.4 link ).

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
I disagree, update is big and in those 2 years a lot of content was added. In beggining there was only 1 area, now there is XY areas, companions, ability tree complete, more stories etc etc... What I agree with is lack of update log during the year. Zuleyka was silent since January and that is a lot of time. And that VIP... Yeah... Well, I got my hands on 2.3 VIP (full VIP, without those "Unable to find file" errors) and only good things were Nude mode and Cheat mode... Artwork that was in was, eeh, awful. On the other hand I think Zuleyka stopped co-working with that artist, so maybe there can be improvement.

I personally still like this game though I would't pay 50$ for it each month...

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone has a link for 2.4 or a working 2.3 VIP (without the missing files) version? The link Shaddy gave doesnt work x(

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Well, unfortunately I don't have v2.3VIP anymore. And that 2.4 version that was here is missing so much content (no hate against Shaddy) - for example all stories are missing. Just started the game and wanted to read some stories and got crash by "file not found" so I did little search - and I remember 2.3VIP had all it's stories stored in folder as .txt files - In this 2.4 is nothing like this.

Now I'm just thinking if I should do one time payment of 50 dolars, or wait till January on 2.5 version released (and that will maybe be final version).

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
Hopefully someone can provide a VIP version, the normal one seems to crash and miss files

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes