Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
The bus ride scene was supposed to be a symbolism, showing the change of the hero's life. I guess I'll have to finish it in future updates.
Replace the "..." text when the bus is coming in with
"with dissolve"
That way the scene will auto transition. You can also use image definitions to create short animations/loops take a look at the attached file

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Replace the "..." text when the bus is coming in with
"with dissolve"
That way the scene will auto transition. You can also use image definitions to create short animations/loops take a look at the attached file
Thank you for the flattering offer to use your help. I didn't know this method and would love to use it in an update. Since not all "..." require replacement. Somewhere they are used for thinking. Which will take time, and right now I'm busy completing the introduction for Crossroads of Love.

I looked at your previous post and I'm wondering how much better you think the text is without a background. Since I'm still questioning whether to remove it.

Thanks

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Will the Mc be able to maintain both male and female appearance and switch between them?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for the flattering offer to use your help. I didn't know this method and would love to use it in an update. Since not all "..." require replacement. Somewhere they are used for thinking. Which will take time, and right now I'm busy completing the introduction for Crossroads of Love.

I looked at your previous post and I'm wondering how much better you think the text is without a background. Since I'm still questioning whether to remove it.

Thanks
Not terribly important but a minor improvement since it allows you to see mostly everything without having to hide the textbox, meaning you can play through lazily with just your mouse without having to move over to your Keyboard to hide the text

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Discord channel

discord_teser.jpg

I'm glad to inform you that our little snuggle corner dedicated to The Witch and Crossroads of Love has appeared on Discrord. There you can find out the latest development news, chat with me or spend time in each other's company.

The discord channel is available to every subscriber to my Patreon page.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Generation 9 can also be beautiful.

Mir_family_1_fin.png

Although the new approach to creating Generation 9 characters is longer and more labour-intensive, it allows you to create beautiful character models.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnF95zone