• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Witch [v0.1-Intro] [allion_Ell]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The updated version is on GDRIVE, PIXELDRAIN and WDHO. Other file shares I did not touch as I did not upload the game there.
It looks like you own the main post, so maybe remove the GoFile links if you're not keeping them up to date? (Unless that violates some F95 policy?)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The updated version is on GDRIVE, PIXELDRAIN and WDHO. Other file shares I did not touch as I did not upload the game there.
I've downloaded the Pixel Drain version, starting clean to see how that one's set.

Early (minor) issue:

"Pleace give second name to MC: "
When I read second name (Having read the posts here before playing) I assumed you were asking for the MC's female name, not that you were asking for the MC's Surname or Family name.

Maybe fix "Please" and use surname or family name instead of second name?

Also, maybe have default names for Mom and Dad so that players don't have to come up with name if they do not have a strong preference?

I concur with other commenters and reviewers who dislike menus with no choices. If there's a single action, don't make me click for that single action to take place.

The police path at least ended cleanly.

The find a job to make money path still has untranslated text.

mc_unigf2 "Только, [uni_blaire_fname], пожалуйста, постарайся не трогать [mc_fname].

uni_blaire "Я что-то не то сказала?

"Окликнуть Shout out.":
as well as some typos

mc_unimf1 "ЗShut up and hurry up before we get beaten up."

mc_unigf2 "ТYou're pretty good, girl. You got a flame in you. We like you a lot."
It also ends cleanly when you get to the finish.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"The main character turns from a man into a woman" I see you have a lesbian harem tag, I hope there is a lesbian only route. that futa and pregnancy tags make me believe that the Mc is a sub for the futas and I wouldn't really like it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes