5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
wow, they finished it and then I remember it was just a game with episodes 1-2 and that's it. it goes over again, I'd rather wait for the full save...

RealHoxton

Nov 25, 2017
CAREFUL!! The Virus reports are NOT false alarms, there is a Trojan actually hidden in the executable.

Hunter of Darkness

Jan 18, 2021
Idk what you guys are going on about. These are the results of the virus scan:
I've also done a check with BitDefender Total Security antivirus which showed CLEAN. So it's a false positive I guess.
If you're unsure about the virus then steam is ready for your generous donation;)
Problem is: it's blocked in germany

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
Is this not MTL? I tried to play it, but couldn't make it through the prologue because the translation was so awful.

Also: The opening post says that it was released on 8/4/2023, but the DLSite entry gives the release date as 04/30/2019, and there is no English version.

Also: The Steam links on the opening post are broken.

What the heck is going on here?

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Is this not MTL? I tried to play it, but couldn't make it through the prologue because the translation was so awful.

Also: The opening post says that it was released on 8/4/2023, but the DLSite entry gives the release date as 04/30/2019, and there is no English version.

Also: The Steam links on the opening post are broken.

What the heck is going on here?
Just search for the name on steam! The link is not broken by the way!

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
Just search for the name on steam! The link is not broken by the way!
Ah, I think it just wasn't working on my browser because I wasn't logged in. It was just giving me a generic error page. That answers one question, at least. Translation is still sadly extremely lacking, IMO, but I guess that's just how it was shipped. A shame.

• Angry
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes