Ren'Py - Completed - The Wincesters: Breakfast Time [Final] [Inkalicious]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Twisted Dreamer

Surprisingly I liked this, there is really not too much to this game... just 1 comic strip... but yeah... please add more? :LOL:

Needs much more content before I can consider 5/5 the download/setup takes longer
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Casual Voyeur

I like the idea and the graphics - gives sort of a JAB comic vibe, where everyone is publicly showing nudity and getting it on as if that was totally normal.

I only wished there were more options.

It would be interesting to see this concept further fleshed out - maybe even turned into a longer comic strip with more panels.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

Attempts at humor distasteful, in more ways then one... Plus, for being such a super short game, it also includes the ever so over used Family Sex stuff, it's even hidden in the title...

The visuals are meant to look like a humoristic comic, but there is no humor in it's game play at all, just a few interchanging 2D characters with the same backdrop...

There is no script as this game is purely meant to be a joke of mixing 2 characters into the first 2 boxes to get different outcomes in the 3rd box... Extremely few combinations at all... More like this was an experiment game and less like anything you could have fun with for more then like 30 seconds or less...

Overall, it appears the developer was attempting to be humorous with the art style and the layout, but making it Family Sex oriented and then not putting very much effort into making it any kind of game worth really playing, just made it not worth downloading, in my opinion... I knew going into it, that it would most likely be a joke of a game, and my suspicions were dead on... I almost think this was meant to make the developer laugh at his/her own work, more so then the audience... It's not worth the time to play and/or even to download...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Onysko

Excellent execution for a fresh new concept! I loved the artwork as well!

I tell ya, the "bored sex" style of content (where the female character is usually occupied with other business) is one of my favorites.

The only thing I could ask for to be improved is not really an actual improvement, but just additional content. Since the comic is really short, it left a taste for more.