Ren'Py The Wild Boy [EthanKrautz][Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Bestiality
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.
How about a futa/trans character like the one above me said as a cousin, would be nice to see a prolapse on his/her bussy (Ass pussy). But definitely keep him/her a downer (No NTR), but knowing you I wouldn't worry about that.

In addition it's a huge market, you might get some extra patrons for adding that.

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Mate, one request would be to not make it a pure VN type of game, you can make it something like 'small complex' or 'big, long complex' and reduce the grinding bit, it would be phenomenal. I mean, it's more fun to actually corrupt the characters and not just go through the motions. you can keep the character events as corruption checkpoints and story events after a particular level has been reached. The last would be to keep their stories separate from each other, like if you want you can fully corrupt one character first and then move to the second, you can keep multiple character events only when all characters reach certain levels. That's all from my side, Goodluck and Godspeed dev!

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
All the girls have the same size? Looks unreal... add or rest asses, chests, height and weight to make each one special and add some innocent loli too.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I understand making mom and aunt thick but why is everyone extra large and half almost ugly?
That isn't a MILF, it is a conquest mother. Everyone else is a hell no. Hard pass.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
I really like the designs you have for this game, just a piece of advice, do not listen to the people in this forum when it comes to what to change in the game, you do what you have planned for the beta and if you decide to open a subscribestar or other platform to fund there you can take note of the advice you get from your mesenas, you will not please everyone.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes