Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Zee95 Worse than that, I hate them ;)
It's a little less worse with RenPy than with RPGM since at least they are non-blocking, but I find it a systematic waste of time and that it interferes with reading (and understanding) the text (and yes... I read the texts :p). In short, I find, very personally, that it prevents any immersion in the game.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 Worse than that, I hate them ;)
It's a little less worse with RenPy than with RPGM since at least they are non-blocking, but I find it a systematic waste of time and that it interferes with reading (and understanding) the text (and yes... I read the texts :p). In short, I find, very personally, that it prevents any immersion in the game.
Oh, I see... at 0.18 there will be some experimental animations, animations during dialogs. After the release I would like to see your opinion on this. If that doesn't bother you.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Zee95 Sure ;) I don't talk a lot 'cause my english is so good that I often need 2 hours to write a simple line of text, but I'll share you my opinion on it. But don't worry, I know I'm a special case :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 Sure ;) I don't talk a lot 'cause my english is so good that I often need 2 hours to write a simple line of text, but I'll share you my opinion on it. But don't worry, I know I'm a special case :p
So, our English is same...:) and I'll be glad to see your opinion :)

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
first time playing here and gotta say, its best fun ride I've played till date. shit hit the fan when that guy turned out to be a Kidnapper. and the best part for me is if you choose other option, instead of just some few lines, you go with the story(exploited this with the "save" option, sorry) but will try to get all the route myself then check the walkthrough.
looking foreword to your next update.
btw models are way too awesome. typically i go for the milf but here i can make exception for Adele

Reactions: Zee95

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone figure out all the possible paths? I'm only been able to get that kidnapper path and even with that one I am not sure if I have found all there is to see (and enjoy). :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes