• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
@AntiVeraX Totally agree. It will be so hard to complete what Zee wants. I only hope he know what he doing.
And try to play that horror-style route, he is much better than Adelle missing route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Adelle forgot her handbag on parking and that bastard will show myself in nearest future.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
this update is only for the 3 branch where adele is kidnapped and the mc search for her
She's been saved twice, in previous updates. Once where MC grabbed the shotgun from the trailer and killed the creep and the most recent when one.

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
She's been saved twice, in previous updates. Once where MC grabbed the shotgun from the trailer and killed the creep and the most recent when one.
Yeah, but this update about when you don't save her. This path begins when Mc run to Mall for help.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry chief, this update ain't for me. I will never take abandoning Adelle path to the hands of a rapist cannibal family. That's too dark, even for my standards.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes