Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I played this game several months ago before the Patreon debunkle. This game is so different now. I like it but is there any link to the pre Patreon crap version? Or is it gone for good? And if not gone will it be completed just not Patreon funded?

By the way I love Monique. A very sexy redhead indeed. Of course for me I like the old Irish stereo type of the fair skinned redhead with the deep emerald green eyes. lol :)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I played this game several months ago before the Patreon debunkle. This game is so different now. I like it but is there any link to the pre Patreon crap version? Or is it gone for good? And if not gone will it be completed just not Patreon funded?

By the way I love Monique. A very sexy redhead indeed. Of course for me I like the old Irish stereo type of the fair skinned redhead with the deep emerald green eyes. lol :)
Previous crap, you can download at my patreon page. 0.09 version. Already added to OP. Respect for @UncleVT!
I plan to finish the game. Even if people do not pledge to me.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Previous crap, you can download at my patreon page. 0.09 version. Already added to OP. Respect for @UncleVT!
I plan to finish the game. Even if people do not pledge to me.
lol I did not mean the version was crap I was meaning Patreon pulling their crap. lol Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Zee95

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
No problem! I'm already used to criticism.
:) I can imagine. I was taken back, more than anything by how different the newer version was. I had to go back and make sure I had downloaded the correct game. You could probably take the first version and call it something else and make two games out of it. They may have same to close to same characters but the stories go in two different directions. The older version more dark and the newer one has more of lighter quality to it (So far anyway.) But either way keep up the good work and thank you for you time in doing this.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
:) I can imagine. I was taken back, more than anything by how different the newer version was. I had to go back and make sure I had downloaded the correct game. You could probably take the first version and call it something else and make two games out of it. They may have same to close to same characters but the stories go in two different directions. The older version more dark and the newer one has more of lighter quality to it (So far anyway.) But either way keep up the good work and thank you for you time in doing this.
I'm happy that you enjoyed my game! I hope future updates will only get better! Thanks for your suggestion and for your feedback!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Does the new update have hidden buttons? If so, could you say where?

BTW good taste choosing that girl for the scene, she's my favorite among the three of them

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
does this game reworked ? where is my bloody blondie auntie ? :ForeverAlone: everything changed

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Does the new update have hidden buttons? If so, could you say where?

BTW good taste choosing that girl for the scene, she's my favorite among the three of them
No, in the second update there are no new hidden buttons.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes