CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
THNX a lot, buddy! I really appreciate ur help!
You're welcome. I didn't do much though. Your game compiled and ran on the first try :) Just noticed that people were crying about a port, so I gave it a shot. By the time I noticed that there was already a port in OP, the post was made ^^ Decided to keep mine uploaded, since this port is about 90% smaller than the one already posted. I don't know why people were crying about a port, and why I didn't notice it in OP at first though. We must be blind ^^

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
You're welcome. I didn't do much though. Your game compiled and ran on the first try :) Just noticed that people were crying about a port, so I gave it a shot. By the time I noticed that there was already a port in OP, the post was made ^^ Decided to keep mine uploaded, since this port is about 90% smaller than the one already posted. I don't know why people were crying about a port, and why I didn't notice it in OP at first though. We must be blind ^^
I'm still very grateful to you for your help.)
About the port, I saw requests from users, but unfortunately I didn't have time for that...
And my congratulations, now you're a jr. Uploader! Soon you will become a moderator:)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'm still very grateful to you for your help.)
About the port, I saw requests from users, but unfortunately I didn't have time for that...
And my congratulations, now you're a jr. Uploader! Soon you will become a moderator:)
Thanks! There's many people more active and well known than me on these forums that deserves moderator though. I'm just happy to be able to help out a bit:)

As long as the game compiles and runs without any big issues, I don't mind continuing doing the Android port for future releases to save you some time ^^ I'm not very experienced with Ren'Py though, so if the ports ends up having big issues, they'll probably stop coming from me. I'm happy to see that people have downloaded my port (I see 40 downloads on yourfilestore) and nobody have reported any issues. That feels good! ^^

Reactions: Canto Forte

jolann

Jun 14, 2017
i try to open the bottom drawer but i can't!
i play with the last version 0.20s and i add incest patch for 0.20a perhaps this is the problem.
thanks for help!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i try to open the bottom drawer but i can't!
i play with the last version 0.20s and i add incest patch for 0.20a perhaps this is the problem.
thanks for help!
i have tested it and i was able to open the bottom drawer of the mc room.is there any text written if you want to open it?otherwise do the incest patch out and test it then.

Reactions: lamarks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.21 Work in progress.Hello, friends! I'd like to tell you that I'm still working with all my persistence on the game, I've been working 12-14 hours on the game for the last few days. And I'm really tired. Moving the MC to the city, it's modeling new locations. But I'm already at the finish line. There is not much left to do. I hope I will be able to release the update by the 7th day. But if I am a little late, please do not judge me strictly:)

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think the story is actually well written. Even if i found Keldar review constructive i do think it's also due to the lack of progress in the storyline rather than anything (you're harsher with what you love).

tbh, i felt very moved by the reaction of the MC after the Monique left and angry after at him for being lewd with every girl..part of me was just thinking (just get straight and grab a car and go find her lol). So to give this reaction, i'd say kudos. it's well done.

Same for Adele, i thought her make up with her brother was well done it felt realistic, you know kind of brotherhood misunderstanding that some of us may or may not know. But, if you have brothers/sisters..like me. Well, it felt right.
The reaction about the swingers was nice too. I, again felt angry at the MC lewd thoughts but well he's a man..with a lewd thoughts every 0.1 sec ;). (the whole sister hanging while holding hands is a bit too much tho lol)

Then again for a 0.20..it feels short. But it's a good feel short, a i wish there was more feel short.
So, yeah for now i'll follow your patreon, if you're consistent in release i don't mind pledging ;)

PS; you need a PR tho, i've read some nice typo like "the conversation drug on" :p

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Ah one thing i wanted to add, is the younger sister/girl and her friend relevant to the story (later)? the way they are introduced..felt a bit out of place.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ah one thing i wanted to add, is the younger sister/girl and her friend relevant to the story (later)? the way they are introduced..felt a bit out of place.
Yeah, I had plans to make some content about them. But it won't be in the next updates.

Reactions: lamarks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Already working on 0.22. Path-C.
Friends, I know there was a preponderance in the vote for me to release updates on one branch to the end. But the vote was almost equal, and there were more patrons and players who voted for the release of updates under the old scheme, and players who have been with me for a long time. I couldn't ignore one of these voting sides. And to make everybody happy, I will try to work harder and harder, and release updates with great progress. Thank you for understanding!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes